Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Requesting Unban
I didn't hack, but it's sad that it's impossible to prove a negative.
I always have what I would like to call frame problems, which I mentioned to Bison a while back on the scrim 1 server, i even showed him the circumstances, between scrims, where I jumped, and my ping remained at <50, no frames dropped, no yellow lerp, nothing unusual at all, and I stayed hung up in the air for a second or two, had to reboot that time to fix it. To my bad luck, gameMe doesn't save the chat logs far enough to prove this claim, have to rely on Bison's memory on this one.
I would lag without losing frames or choke or ping and I had to reboot every 90-120 minutes or so. Check my game time logs and you will see this reflects there. Very seldom a single connection over 2 hours.
I had one of these glitches while playing with Riser last year and asked him if i lagged too much a couple of times, because I know I'm dropping frames after said time period, however I can't tell if it's too much, but usually it bothers me enough to reboot and keep playing.

tldr;
I had no motive to use speedhacks or opportunity since I know there are always admins around the office server and I feel fairly comfortable with my pump.
I used to mention having issues with my rig multiple times, short of taping myself over the shoulder playing for over 1.5 hrs I can't argue better than this on my end.

Since I don't know if I might have a word before this thread gets closed, good or bad, I better leave this here:
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Thanks to the guys at the office server for the good times and take it easy, these last 17 months were fun![/INDENT]

Dave Chappelle was right: You'd hate to catch a beef for something you know you didn't do.
@Joker: I've been a regular pretty much the same time as you on the Office Server, brah.

Messages In This Thread
Requesting Unban [APPROVED] - by TTTTTuna - Feb 26 2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Requesting Unban [APPROVED] - by M. Bison - Feb 27 2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Requesting Unban [APPROVED] - by pTK - Feb 27 2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Requesting Unban [APPROVED] - by joker8baller - Feb 28 2013, 08:11 PM
RE: Requesting Unban [APPROVED] - by TTTTTuna - Mar 01 2013, 01:26 AM
RE: Requesting Unban [APPROVED] - by joker8baller - Mar 01 2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Requesting Unban [APPROVED] - by Mr.Tea - Mar 01 2013, 03:11 PM
RE: Requesting Unban [APPROVED] - by TTTTTuna - Mar 06 2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Requesting Unban [APPROVED] - by M. Bison - Mar 06 2013, 06:30 AM