Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
Name: FPS Nerd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50647103

I just got into the Counter Strike community, been playing FPS games since COD4 to BF3 and MW3 on xbox and some on pc, my friend Justin showed me CS:S and said even though it's old, it's a pretty popular game.

I made a steam account JUST for this game and after an hour or so of playing I'm doing what I thought as decent for a first time player, I guess people that play are pretty good. apparently he thought I was doing terrible so he downloaded some crap off the internet the removes recoil, saying that it's cool almost everyone that plays uses worse things like auto aim and hacks that let you see through walls? and he said that I'd be fine.

I really don't want a bad reputation for a game I just started playing and straight up don't plan on using anything illegitimate anymore on any servers, I noticed yours is one of the more popular ones also so I'd hate to be banned from one of the last populated servers on this game.

Sorry for the inconvenience and if I don't get unbanned I'm gonna expect him to give me 20$ for pretty much lying and saying that a no recoil script or hack or w.e was OK for this game since it's so old.

Again, sorry, and I hope you understand.

EDIT: Also do you think I got keylogged  or a virus from the hack he DLd? I deleted it but am still concerned I could've gotten malware or something

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by CSS Nerd - Apr 07 2012, 12:39 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Matt - Apr 07 2012, 01:17 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by CSS Nerd - Apr 07 2012, 01:55 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by M. Bison - Apr 08 2012, 01:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by CSS Nerd - Apr 09 2012, 06:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by BaNaNaMaN - Apr 10 2012, 01:00 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by CSS Nerd - Apr 10 2012, 02:10 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by CSS Nerd - Apr 14 2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by CSS Nerd - Apr 25 2012, 04:45 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by M. Bison - Apr 25 2012, 04:50 AM