Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Requesting to unban. hopefully.
name: Josh[N]ess^
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54288608[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]
Server: (wL servers)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]I bought my counter strike at the steampowered site. but when i play cant access all wl servers. what should i do? :X please unban me. thanks, more powers admins.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]
try to check your filter on finding a server.
- i love Fried Chicken -
[Image: 214838_101.png]

iWanteD, post: 86469, member: 16561 Wrote:try to check your filter on finding a server.

Hey how to check the filter bro?
You were banned on Sept. 10th last year for cheating. While banned players who buy new accounts are often allowed to play on our servers again, it isn't automatic and such cases are still judged case by case.
You need to post your previous ID (STEAM_0:1:54711102 I believe?), provide proof of your new ID ([SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:54288608[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] as you posted earlier)[/SIZE], and then wait for a root admin to respond.
Good luck and congrats on buying the game.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I also known as "Joshooter" at cs_Office and de_dust2. I never did that cheating. -.-' what should i do? thats my real Steam ID. Sad(
Please wait for a root admin to investigate and respond.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Thank you for cooperate.

Double post

BUZZ! Please Update.
What is your primary account?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
craxonoace is my account, in game name 'Joshoot3r'.. about admin spy said, my bestfriend is in Sitka alaska, He registered my steam account then he gave it for me. But he is banned also all in wL server. I got included. What should i do? Cant play all in wL servers. Said Sad

Double post

He's banned for cheating.

Double post

Im here at philippines.

Double post

hoping...
APPROVED

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol