Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A message from your friendly neighborhood DRH
Quote:Hey Noobs,
My name is Daniel, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are bad retarded shitties who spend every second of their day holding w + mouse 1 with p90s in hand. You are everything bad in Counter Strike. Honestly, have any of you ever played in a league? I mean, I guess it’s fun to play using skills that you learned in five minutes, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than playing Call of Duty.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I play on ESEA and I've killed people in real life. What have you people done lately, other than “waste all day in a shitty pub”? I also drop thirty bombs at the flip of a hat, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all scrubs who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
On a related note, it's pronounced "Two-Sawn," dipshits.
wat
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
lolwut
type kdeath then talk.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Always thought it was pronounced tas-kern.

Mindblown
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 87081, member: 1060 Wrote:Always thought it was pronounced tas-kern.

Mindblown

Actually, it's pronounced Tuss-Ken, which is the way most people pronounce it. I just remember DRH arguing with everyone over it once.

Lulz.
ESEA is a waste of money! Have you ever won anything out of it besides scrims? I bet the answer is "No" so STFU! I played in many leagues so you can't say anything to me! I like playing in Pubs because of the players in there. Sometimes there are some douchebag like yourself but what I usually do is ignore them! Enough said!

DRH - You are a tool!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
[Jollibee] RoMz, post: 90809, member: 16548 Wrote:ESEA is a waste of money! Have you ever won anything out of it besides scrims? I bet the answer is "No" so STFU! I played in many leagues so you can't say anything to me! I like playing in Pubs because of the players in there. Sometimes there are some douchebag like yourself but what I usually do is ignore them! Enough said!

DRH - You are a tool!
Lol, mad over a post a month ago XD