Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Flame Thread] A group for Experts that aren't already in a Clan.
Well there's two routes to choose from here.

You can either cry and bitch about how everyone is mean at your newly made clan, or get organised and learn from the best and pwn the rest eventually.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
ceddeeoo, post: 87154, member: 9052 Wrote:there's no such thing as pre-firing with an AWP, it's one bullet. he's just watching a corner with a tight angle and the moment a shoulder pops in boom you're dead. deal with it. if you want to start getting invited to the scrim server, I suggest 1) demonstrating some sort of skill in this game, 2) demonstrating maturity and not trying so hard to get people's attention, that actually pushes people away and 3) stop talking shit when you ain't got the skills to back it up. type kdeath then talk

oh by the way, trying to form a team on these forums is not gonna work. I suggest you find skilled players in game that aren't already in teams and recruiting them through steam chat and becoming friends with them. gl
prefire with the awp? really? whoever mentioned prefire with an awp. 1)i do some sort of skill in this game, you don't know because you haven't gotten the chance to play with me, 2)im not trying to hard to get attention i am doing what anybody else would do, 3) i do got the skills to back it up that is why i say "like..gtfo" everytime i get a headshot with the scout(just4fun), 4)i dont know you ive never played with you so i don't know why are you even posting in this thread.

Double post

mahyar, post: 87173, member: 992 Wrote:Am I accepted or nawt?

ID: 0:1:573520
Skill: UMP
Server: office
I'm just the best. I accuse every admin of h4x. I'm the best scout camper in office and I talk shit for no reason..
I do claim to be a very good player, i have accused an admin of h4x, i might be the best scout camper in office and these are all the reasons i need to talk shit , wouldn't you agree? Declined

Double post

Mr.Tea, post: 87158, member: 1006 Wrote:I chuckled reading this thread. Both members have accused me of being a "hacking admin." For those not interested in this group I am establishing a "SpecialSchoolsGroup" aka SpecialSsG. We will scrim all the time w/o anyone from SpecialSG
Challenge Accepted.

Double post

Spartacus, post: 87176, member: 1060 Wrote:Well there's two routes to choose from here.

You can either cry and bitch about how everyone is mean at your newly made clan, or get organised and learn from the best and pwn the rest eventually.
prove to me your the best
Taking back my advice.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
MMgHam, post: 87181, member: 16679 Wrote:prefire with the awp? really? whoever mentioned prefire with an awp. 1)i do some sort of skill in this game, you don't know because you haven't gotten the chance to play with me, 2)im not trying to hard to get attention i am doing what anybody else would do, 3) i do got the skills to back it up that is why i say "like..gtfo" everytime i get a headshot with the scout(just4fun), 4)i dont know you ive never played with you so i don't know why are you even posting in this thread.

Double post

I do claim to be a very good player, i have accused an admin of h4x, i might be the best scout camper in office and these are all the reasons i need to talk shit , wouldn't you agree? Declined

Double post

Challenge Accepted.

Double post

You gots the good engrish
I'm an old haxxer and I'm so good at dDosing serverz, please accept me. Smile

#uMadBro
wow, sparty is one of the kindest here in the forums, he is actually giving you an advice then you talk trash.hmmm

Hostage, post: 87188, member: 4929 Wrote:I'm an old haxxer and I'm so good at dDosing serverz, please accept me. Smile

#uMadBro

finally, admitting he hax here Wink
MMgHam, post: 87181, member: 16679 Wrote:prefire with the awp? really? whoever mentioned prefire with an awp. 1)i do some sort of skill in this game, you don't know because you haven't gotten the chance to play with me, 2)im not trying to hard to get attention i am doing what anybody else would do, 3) i do got the skills to back it up that is why i say "like..gtfo" everytime i get a headshot with the scout(just4fun), 4)i dont know you ive never played with you so i don't know why are you even posting in this thread.

Double post

Double post

Challenge Accepted.

Double post

why r u challenging everyone......come to me brah...i am the worst player in this community.....i swear i can slay u with my knife and then u will believe that i was right that no one can see me cuz of my lag....ur scout will cry in front of my knife......come to me first
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
MMgham didnt even say anything offensive, why you gotta troll a brotha like that? i would have applied but i am nosteam Sad
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]
MMgHam, post: 87115, member: 16679 Wrote:I think ive seen you play before your pretty good . btw i need your steam username so i could invite you.
Approved

Double post

this is for serious players only
Declined

Double post

Approved
i am nosteam i think i might buy the game anyways its like 5 bucks now but when i buy ill let you know on this thread and ignore all the haters man keep doing your thing.
Joe Gotti, post: 87193, member: 3571 Wrote:MMgham didnt even say anything offensive, why you gotta troll a brotha like that? i would have applied but i am nosteam Sad
dont copy our gwb!! clan pleasee
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]