Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Tea - evil camper
KIB!
If for any reason I stopped playing on wL it would be because of Mr. Tea.
[Image: 432818_101.png]
it's even funnier because I know amifish isn't joking

Double post

Mr.Tea, post: 87782, member: 1006 Wrote:Actually, cedd, commo bans are in your menu. Already spoke with Anubis about these two. Ideally, a ban would be too extreme. however, since we can only do extended commo bans ingame, this measure is ok. all pish has to do is ask a admin to join when he attempts to play. lift the ban and apply a 1 week commo ban. Incase you don't know motd, racism is not permitted on the servers. Avoid the filter is a blatant disregard to the rules. My judgement isn't impaired, racism is the lowest or low. Toleration of any racist remarks is not an option. Pishtim was banned by myself and ruplayer (well before the commo bans were an option). He has been racist 5x in the last month. I did a chat log check on pop and office, but alas didn't find any racist trash.

Pish isn't really being held to a 1-week ban. All he has to do is find a little effort to find an admin when he is online next to unban him and then apply a 1-week ban. He sure did put in a lil effort in avoiding admin and bypassing racism filters. Only fair that he does a lil effort to be able to play in silence. If I was in-game while he was committing these infractions he would just received the 1-week commo ban on the spot.

I was just going to let this slide but actually I'm a little ticked off by all of this. There's no way in hell you could justify a 1 week ban for any racism period, you can try and tell me a bunch of bullshit about how much it means to you but to me this is VERY clearly a personal vendetta, considering how pishtim wrote a lengthy post in the first abuse thread made about you (that you or someone else deleted) and then another post against you in this thread, indicating there's something between you and him that is personal. However, you and I know that's even a harsh punishment, most admins agree an extended silence is much more effective and adequate for this type of behavior.

Let me just say this, you will continually lose your authority if you keep instigating shit in the office server with your "nameofclan sucks" tags and not being thoroughly reasonable with your punishments (as in, more players attempting to troll you and not respecting your admin powers). Yep i'm saying all of this publicly and you're probably mad. And if you think I have a pre-existing personal vendetta against you, just stand back and think for a second. I am only replying to your actions. Not you as an individual.

But now i'll get a tad personal. I tried to talk to you personally about this today but all I got was condescending remarks and douchebaggery. I really don't want to hear about how your military integrity is unquestionable and you calling me a kid every sentence. Grow up mentally and you won't need your high horse.
ceddeeoo, post: 87796, member: 9052 Wrote:it's even funnier because I know amifish isn't joking

Double post

I was just going to let this slide but actually I'm a little ticked off by all of this. There's no way in hell you could justify a 1 week ban for any racism period, you can try and tell me a bunch of bullshit about how much it means to you but to me this is VERY clearly a personal vendetta, considering how pishtim wrote a lengthy post in the first abuse thread made about you (that you or someone else deleted) and then another post against you in this thread, indicating there's something between you and him that is personal. The admin code of conduct states that repeated offenses of racism results in a 1 day ban. However, you and I know that's even a harsh punishment, most admins agree an extended silence is much more effective and adequate for this type of behavior.

Let me just say this, you will continually lose your authority if you keep instigating shit in the office server with your "nameofclan sucks" tags and not being thoroughly reasonable with your punishments. Yep i'm saying all of this publicly and you're probably mad. And if you think I have a pre-existing personal vendetta against you, just stand back and think for a second. I am only replying to your actions. Not you as an individual.

But now i'll get a tad personal. I tried to talk to you personally about this today but all I got was condescending remarks and douchebaggery. I really don't want to hear about how your military integrity is unquestionable and you calling me a kid every sentence. Grow up mentally and you won't need your high horse.

Just wanted to requote this to make sure you read it Mr. Tea. And cause just liking ceddeeoo's post isn't enough to show how much I believe this.
[Image: 432818_101.png]
[Image: 35l5ky.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
ceddeeoo, post: 87796, member: 9052 Wrote:it's even funnier because I know amifish isn't joking

Double post

I was just going to let this slide but actually I'm a little ticked off by all of this. There's no way in hell you could justify a 1 week ban for any racism period, you can try and tell me a bunch of bullshit about how much it means to you but to me this is VERY clearly a personal vendetta, considering how pishtim wrote a lengthy post in the first abuse thread made about you (that you or someone else deleted) and then another post against you in this thread, indicating there's something between you and him that is personal. The admin code of conduct states that repeated offenses of racism results in a 1 day ban. However, you and I know that's even a harsh punishment, most admins agree an extended silence is much more effective and adequate for this type of behavior.

Let me just say this, you will continually lose your authority if you keep instigating shit in the office server with your "nameofclan sucks" tags and not being thoroughly reasonable with your punishments (as in, more players attempting to troll you and not respecting your admin powers). Yep i'm saying all of this publicly and you're probably mad. And if you think I have a pre-existing personal vendetta against you, just stand back and think for a second. I am only replying to your actions. Not you as an individual.

I'll bite here.

Mr. Tea doesn't have access to delete posts. That would be someone else. I won't out the person, but case in point, it was a Forum Moderator.

The post was
Quote:I've played with Tea for well over a year now (back when he used to call me a cheater and a team stacker XD) and I can say this: Tea plays like a bitch. I kno his style all too well.

u will never see Tea leading a rush (I even lead rushes with an awp, successfully). Baiting his team is what he does. He ALWAYS sits back and waits for enemies to attack his more courageous teammates in front of him.

When he's baited all his teammates to death, he no longer goes for the objective because that would require moving forward into enemy territory and risking death. He doesn't want to harm his precious KDR, trust me.

In all my sessions playing with Tea, he has NEVER slayed himself for not doing the objective.

I do admit its annoying because I play this game like a champ and I'm such a skillful rusher, on ALL maps. Having chumps like him around is a disgrace.
FWIW. I can see why it was deleted. It wasn't related to the admin abuse, more of a troll reply.
1st) Tea doesn't rush. It's not in his play style.
2nd) Baiting is debatable, it's a conservative type of play yes, and he doesn't' take that many risks, but he always goes for the objective.
3rd) He does slay himself quite a bit. And when he doesn't he does have ample time to get the hostages back to complete the objective.

While we can't discuss specifically what goes on in the admin boards, I can say that evidence against Pishtim of stacking was well-presented and was NOT only done by Tea.

The 1-week ban while long, technically isn't against the rules. Senior&Roots like Bison&Anubis have issued 1-week bans for continued acts of racism&harrassment. The point of the one-week ban was to have Pishtim bug an online admin so that a 1-week commo ban would be issued. If it was a 1-day ban Pishtim could simply wait and come back on.

Anyways, from what I understood, Anubis knows about the two and approved the 1-week commo ban. And that overrrides anything else that we might have that we don't talk about.

Quote:Let me just say this, you will continually lose your authority if you keep instigating shit in the office server with your "nameofclan sucks" tags and not being thoroughly reasonable with your punishments (as in, more players attempting to troll you and not respecting your admin powers). Yep i'm saying all of this publicly and you're probably mad. And if you think I have a pre-existing personal vendetta against you, just stand back and think for a second. I am only replying to your actions. Not you as an individual.
From what I've seen, especially since no one really knows that I'm an admin in office, certain regulars, and especially particular GWB's troll the living shit out of Tea, without him instigating it. He isn't starting these fights, nor is he creating the NAMEOFCLAN sucks tags. He's joining them, sure, but he isn't creating them.

I've seen soooooo many more admins that are more deserving of losing their admin power, right now than Tea, for what it's worth. I've been here in War-Lords for a while now. I call things as I see 'em, but I let most things slide until become a major issue.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I have to admit Pishtim is just as much stupid, stacker and gay as Tea is awp whore and camper.

As for his ban, I see a clear progression:
2011 - ruplayer 1 hr
2012 - tea 1 day
2013 - tea 1 week
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Stahp hatting it's teh internetz unless you're a mad russian(not going to mention names)

Double post

joker8baller, post: 87804, member: 835 Wrote:I've seen soooooo many more admins that are more deserving of losing their admin power, right now than Tea, for what it's worth. I've been here in War-Lords for a while now. I call things as I see 'em, but I let most things slide until become a major issue.
DOES IT INCLUDE ME? DOES IT?!?!

Double post

You guys are mad over teas gameplay? Have you played with me? I know all the gay spots. It's a game, have fun. If you're aiming to be some sort of super pro or pubstar office isn't the place for you.
Moriarty, post: 87707, member: 9168 Wrote:Welcome to the club, loser=)
I own a Nissan Patrol Big Grin
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Bro, ty for your backup, but the KIB Blows is my child. the GWB Sucks! wasn't. Both which are funny. h0ps! started a MrTeaisGay clan which I thought was pretty amusing, but I like my MrTeaisGay! better.

Ru, my point exactly. I was going to go 3-days, but six obvious racist filter bypassing would warrant the upgrade.

Aimfish, later dude. Its funny, you are grateful most of the time I slay someone for not doing objectives, but are so tolerant to people of people being racist.

Cedd, reference Moriarty's post. That is how admin are suppose to enforce rules. I had a friend get banned for 1-month this way. Nothing I could do about him because he would get out of line when I wasn't online

Considering I hardly ever play with Pishtim I have nothing personal with him. I will counter-troll him like I would anyone else. However, when some is racist I have zero tolerance for that. Its called having a standard and upholding it. Pishtim can have an extended silence. I've posted that, but since you are overlooking the long posts I'll highlight it again.
Mr.Tea, post: 87782, member: 1006 Wrote:Pish isn't really being held to a 1-week ban. All he has to do is find a little effort to find an admin when he is online next to unban him and then apply a 1-week ban. He sure did put in a lil effort in avoiding admin and bypassing racism filters. Only fair that he does a lil effort to be able to play in silence. If I was in-game while he was committing these infractions he would just received the 1-week commo ban on the spot.
Again, the reasoning being is that I would have to stalk him to find a time he is online and jump in to silence him. He has no consideration to the rules and goes out of his way to break them when admin aren't present. He will have to exert that same effort to find an admin. I am more than happy to do it for him. I am usually online from 3am-7pm EST, as well as other admin.

Double post

Let me just say this, you will continually lose your authority if you keep instigating shit in the office server with your "nameofclan sucks" tags .
Kind of like the group you are in? Pot calling kettle black?