Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An interview with Bison
pfft his reputation will be damaged by a picture of his shoe?! COMON PEOPLE THIS IS WARLORDS what rep are we afraid of being damaged lol

hmm i guess i didnt know bison well enough to know he wouldnt answer anything Sad
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
George Of The Jungle, post: 87954, member: 3094 Wrote:Who would that be? :p

I know as much about Bison as I know about Anubis and many others on wl.

I heard Anubis voice twice!! I actually know a couple things about him though lol.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

This thread has turned disgusting. I want to remove it so badly.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 87976, member: 3519 Wrote:This thread has turned disgusting. I want to remove it so badly.

We could talk about shoes.

Vibrams fivefingers and minimalist shoes. Are they gimmicky or is there truth to their health concerns?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Stop sucking Bison's dick weirdos.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
You know too much.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Is he the one who attacked S. Korea recently?

lol, jk his liver might not be this big enough.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
They normally off zero support thus in the long run being bad for your feet
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
[SIZE=14px]For their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed blood.[/SIZE]
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
_RemiX, post: 88042, member: 3519 Wrote:They normally off zero support thus in the long run being bad for your feet
Numerous reports and studies have been completed as far back as 1905 to support the benefits of barefoot running. In 1905 pictures were taken of habitually barefoot feet (below) and compared with pictures of habitually shoed feet. The toes on the barefoot feet were spread out creating a wider and more stable base. It was also possible to draw a straight line from the heel to the big toe indicating a perfect naturally aligned foot looking very similar to the foot of an infant.

[Image: 1905-barefeet.jpg]

The toes on the shoed feet (below) were crowded to a point and had taken the shape of the shoe. A straight line could not be drawn from the heel to the big toe indicating misalignment and the negative affect shoes can have on feet. The feet looked distorted and unable to provide the wide base necessary for proper alignment and balance.

[Image: 1905-shoed-feet.jpg]

In 2004, Dr. Timothy Noakes conducted a study comparing the impact of forefoot strikers and heel strikers. The study concluded that the forefoot strike used by barefoot runners has less than 50 percent shock through the knees than a heel strike -- the most common strike for shoed runners.

In 2010, Dr. Daniel E. Lieberman released the results of a study comparing the mechanics of barefoot runners against those who wear cushioned running shoes. The study determined that most barefoot runners land with a forefoot or mid-foot strike and most shoed runners land with a heel strike.
The study also concluded that the forefoot or mid-foot strike results in almost no impact, while a heel strike has an impact of up to three times the runner's body weight. This supports the theory that heel striking can cause running injuries.

Read more: http://www.thepeacefulrunner.com/barefoot-running.html#ixzz2OEn7JuiE

sharing what i read about it. I'm still not so convinced.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.