Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Fools 2013: Unexpected news
Hey Hide, welcome to the forum. Are you Australian?
Riser, post: 88716, member: 992 Wrote:Does this mean the 500ms ping restriction will remain? Will the servers still remain in SoCal?
Will there be new seniors?
I think Mike and Steve will be joining as seniors. Not exactly sure about Phil or Ch33tz.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
IM LEAVING WL FUCK IT
I just hope it'd still be an international server.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
besides the name change, will there be a new ip address on the servers? and what are the changes we expect to happen?
I would guess that the future roots/owners would have a say in how things are run. meaning admins reshuffle probably.

maybe they'd make thavs an admin. :eek::eek::eek:
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
so are you guys closing War-lords.net down? because no comes here for Battle.net anymore, and no one will come here for CS:S talk.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Cas for new 1337 root!

On a side note, pow.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

That was a damn bad news. Sad It seems I have to quit css.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
and on a side note. people that have cracked clients, i highly dout they are going to run no-steam servers Dx
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~