Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Fools 2013: Unexpected news
I'd say this was a successful April Fools. I had a lot of concerned gamers messaging me on Steam. :p
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 88843, member: 359 Wrote:I'd say this was a successful April Fools. I had a lot of concerned gamers messaging me on Steam. :p
You couldnt fool me, and never will Tongue
M. Bison, post: 88843, member: 359 Wrote:I'd say this was a successful April Fools. I had a lot of concerned gamers messaging me on Steam. :p
If this was true, you would be dead by now.

Edit: Now I know why Bison Keeps Secrets. If something like this happens then we cannot find(WE CAN) and kill him.
Bloodedge, post: 88844, member: 2398 Wrote:You couldnt fool me, and never will :p

Lies, only because I told you. Wink :p

Had some damn funny steam conversations. Although I wasn't sure at the time who was in on the joke and was trying to troll me.
George Of The Jungle, post: 88846, member: 3094 Wrote:Lies, only because I told you. Wink :p

Had some damn funny steam conversations. Although I wasn't sure at the time who was in on the joke and was trying to troll me.
That not was not the case when you messaged me on steam asking if it was April fool or not. you actually believed it was true, pfft foolish George, I told you the internet is too advanced for someone who came out from the jungle I suggest you go back to where you belong the tree house that is Tongue
George Of The Jungle, post: 88846, member: 3094 Wrote:I wasn't sure at the time who was in on the joke.
We didn't tell anyone about the April Fools prank beforehand. So I was surprised to see Fuzzy Izzie playing along. I ended up telling a few very concerned gamers though. :p
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
People were ready to load hacks and go out in style lol.

My wife had our doctor call me saying the recent blood test she took showed she was pregnant. Almost believed it but there suppose to be doctor patient confidentiality. Plus saw some stuff beforehand about scope bacon mouthwash haha
I was the one who actually reminded Matt to post an April Fool's thing. I was spamming Office the whole time telling people that War-Lords was discontinuing nonsteam support and nonsteamers had to buy the game to play. I made about 1/3 of the server leave LOL.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
M. Bison, post: 88773, member: 359 Wrote:I think _RemiX tampered with one of his msgs. o_O
Guilty as charged. Matt you are one cruel S.O.B
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Had to make our first april fools good Smile.