Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disagree, real life ≠ internet. This all here doesn't mean anything.
I have a visual and mental perception of everyone in the forums. might or might not be true. it's just easier to relate.

Anyway, while possible, not everyone turns into another person on the interwebz. I'm pretty sure some if not most character traits are still retained in both " worlds".
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I hope Spartacus writes a book on how he sees everyone on the forums. That would be fun to read.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Spartacus, post: 88808, member: 1060 Wrote:I have a visual and mental perception of everyone in the forums. might or might not be true. it's just easier to relate.

Anyway, while possible, not everyone turns into another person on the interwebz. I'm pretty sure some if not most character traits are still retained in both " worlds".

Ok, I have to confess something. I wasn't really born in the jungle.
i remember him. he had huge flame wars with TechN9Ne over if the Illuminati were real or not.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
I remember him fighting with Ruplayer and Helmut both at the same time. Those were the days.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I'm not really a cat.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I'm not really a Mr.
LOL , RIVAL was a fun guy initially up until he went smelling rabbits nut sack , picked fights with almost every one and got vac'ed and was a damn racist .Why we talking about him again ? GAWD i am happy not to see posts spanning a million pages .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
I'm not really troll.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]