Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant Download Maps
_RemiX, post: 89194, member: 3519 Wrote:im having this issue also. I have done everything i can find online to fix this fucking issue. If anyone has any other advice to fix this please inform me. I will kill someone if i cant play source.
yes, uninstall, you suck at this game anyways lol Tongue

Jokes a side have you tried dling maps manually?
cbf to dig for hours for the correct version of the maps from fpsbanana.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
http://fastdl.anubisdev.net/maps.aspx?server=23
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Figured out the issue thanks to Assassin. If anyone else has this problem all you need to do is make Internet Explorer your main browser. For some reason Counterstrike will not allow any other browsers as default.
Is this thing on?

Wat. Firefox is mine.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 89211, member: 835 Wrote:Wat. Firefox is mine.
well if you start to get this issue you know why. Mine has always been crome/firefox idk why all of a sudden source has to be gay.
Is this thing on?

You can download it manually on the link posted by spartacus.
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 89219, member: 1732 Wrote:You can download it manually on the link posted by spartacus.
which i got from your post. ahah. did a google search.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
_RemiX, post: 89210, member: 3519 Wrote:Figured out the issue thanks to Assassin. If anyone else has this problem all you need to do is make Internet Explorer your main browser. For some reason Counterstrike will not allow any other browsers as default.
You are welcome glad that it helped, you know things get fixed when I step in the show Wink