Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buildbot_winslave04_steam_steam_rel=Steam?
My steam keeps re installing every time I restart it. When i right click on it it doesn't say steam.exe or something like that, it says buildbot_winslave04_steam_steam_rel. So what do i do to fix it I've tried uninstalling steam and then re installing and i really don't know how to fix it... Planetside2 takes so long to download >: ( Please help.
Every steam.exe thing says that.
Well thats all i know:p
That was really helpful umerk thanks.
Sarcasm or serious?
Reformatting your computer should almost certainly fix your problem, but I really don't know what might be causing it. You don't have any aggressive registry cleaners, utilities, or sandbox software running do you?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Try to do a system restore to a point where steam wasn't doing it. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...d.11).aspx
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Neo//._., post: 89037, member: 14824 Wrote:Try to do a system restore to a point where steam wasn't doing it. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...d.11).aspx
System restore has actually saved my computer before...

Once upon a time... i downloaded a custom boot screen and it fucked up so i used system restore and it was all better... True Story
Was it rain meter?
how did you fix this?
I havent yet....