Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Fueling the war: NW vs HDK
ceddeeoo, post: 89858, member: 9052 Wrote:hobo bob will never join your cause it is futile.

cedd what happened to Drunk's clan Beta? is he going to bring it back to live again?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Beta depends on drunks mood.... that's it.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Who the fuck is in night watch that isn't shitty? Bunch of pub noobs lead by the shittiest admin on wl (ruplayer).
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^, post: 93731, member: 943 Wrote:Who the fuck is in night watch that isn't shitty? Bunch of pub noobs lead by the shittiest admin on wl (ruplayer).
You are sad man, the words that slur out of you don't even make a dent on us... it makes us look at you and feel only pity for such an idiot. Please try harder or go cry in a corner.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 93732, member: 15378 Wrote:You are sad man, the words that slur out of you don't even make a dent on us... it makes us look at you and feel only pity for such an idiot. Please try harder or go cry in a corner.

Oh I'm sorry, is there anything untrue about what I said? Didn't think so.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^, post: 93735, member: 943 Wrote:Oh I'm sorry, is there anything untrue about what I said? Didn't think so.
Seriously? Should this be justified with an answer? Let me see if I can simplify this so that you can understand. 1) You have no idea who are members are, or their history in professional gaming. So please feel free to be ignorant as you are dumb. 2) Your view on ru being the worse or in your words "shittiest" admin on wL is a subjective view, which you can feel free to have, but unfortunately doesn't make it any true. Tea has more haters than ru, but ru is trying to catch up. So next time you try to act smart, try to troll, or otherwise live your life in less than meaningful way, try harder to achieve this goal. I am sure one day your balls will drop too.
Tea doesn't have more haters:/
Moriarty, post: 93737, member: 9168 Wrote:Tea doesn't have more haters:/
I remember at one point there were 1-2 new topics of Tea haters coming up each day for a period. hahaha it was pretty epic!
You should see my better days, older members still remember.
lets start the war then............
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]