Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  ๖ۣۜThatNub ツ's Nubbish Minigame Application
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=11px]ThatNub :I[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:1494408435 (old one was [/SIZE][SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:205909489, but stupid nosteam update >.<)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 24 (25 in less than a month)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE]UTC/GMT -6 hours
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Almost all day considering I finished exams a few weeks ago. At least, before 6 PM. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'm really just a shy, but relaxed guy who enjoys spending most of his time trying something new. I am a university student with 1 more year to go to earn my medical degree. I'm more of a problem-solver kind-of guy, who likes to help those who are in need. I like to chat with friends in the internet, and hang out in society (society wat is?). However, the internet is a whole different story. Despite the fact that I play on nosteam, I do actually have a steam account with some games on it (Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Dungeon Defenders, and Combat Arms) I was shy at first when I played on the server, but I learned to develop within the community, and improved as the year goes on. I tend to joke around with other people usually saying "hax" or "wow scrptz" most of the time in the minigame server (not narnia cuz obv scrptz is obv, y doesn't sm1 bn him alrdy). You can tell that I'm joking if I don't use proper grammar and such (srsly who nedz dem grmmr). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]I have also played on other servers other on war-lords, specifically de_dust2, office, zombie, and sniper, though not as much as minigames (refer to old steam ID for the other servers). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]: [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12px]Banning Narnia for scripting[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12px]Banning Narnia for hacking[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12px]Banning Narnia for being Narnia[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12px]Just ban him already[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12px]No? Then I'll do it[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px] I haven't really considered to become a server Admin, but maybe because that was at the time I was new to the server. Half a year has passed, and I saw an admin (Ptk) saying that they needed some more admins for the MG server. Seeing how I now have some experience of how the servers goes, how most minigames on the server go, how helpful I am at times and considering how much times I've seen how scary the minigame server is at certain points, I would decide I would apply (though no hard feelings if I get declined). I would like to be a helping hand to the community so the game would become a better place to play in, as well as banning Narnia. I would also be able to help maintain the server whenever there isn't an admin online as well as helping others who are confused, puzzled, or who has a question. This is really my first application of applying for an admin (or a moderator) position of a game. I do not have moderation skills (unless you count those typical Xat chat sites), but I'm always willing to learn. Dd I mntin bun narnia, A.K.A. sadlyf, A.K.A. hacker/scripter. Thanks![/SIZE]
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
LOOOOOL good luck bro.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Goodluck, ++++support!!
<:-----------------------------------------------------------o-----------------------------------------------------------:>
[Image: tumblr_lr0oqiNxKx1qdtf52o1_250.gif]

[Image: 494496_101.png]
Keep yourself involved in the forums/servers(even if its just MG) for us to know you better.

All the best.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Good luck Nubbie Smile!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
good Luck Smile
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
Good Luck.Probably have a slay neo bind.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Neo//._., post: 90407, member: 14824 Wrote:Probably have a slay neo bind.
Probably.
I wish the process well Smile
Motherboard: 990FX Sabertooth

Processor: Amd FX-8150 8 core 4.2 ghz

Ram: 16GB 1600 DDR3 Vengeance

Video: GTX 680 SC+

HDD: Western Digital 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB cahe duo core (Black Edition) ----------------------- Soon to add a Hybrid Drive

Power Supply: 1000Watt 80 Gold Modular

Case: Antec 900 (4 fans) -- Soon to add a water cooling unit
Thanks!^

I should probably mention I got CSS a few days ago.
Name: ๖ۣۜThatNub ツ
Steam ID: [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:1:47524873[/SIZE]