Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24/7 office asia servers
DareDevil, post: 91177, member: 16627 Wrote:It will be a very good choice if War-Lords are aiming for China, Korea, and Japan.
We are not.
Japan has 100 ping not bad.
Most Indian's should have noticed their ping has plummeted. Our datacenter is now routing most Indian traffic through Telstra and PCCW. So most of the bad routing through U.S. should have stopped.

If you're still experiencing high ping it's likely a problem on your ISP's end. Do a traceroute to the server so we can find out what's happening.

Note: BSNL is still routing poorly. This is mostly a problem on BSNL's end. Make sure to complain to them, so they hurry up and fix it.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 91346, member: 359 Wrote:Most Indian's should have noticed their ping has plummeted. Our datacenter is now routing most Indian traffic through Telstra and PCCW. So most of the bad routing through U.S. should have stopped.

If you're still experiencing high ping it's likely a problem on your ISP's end. Do a traceroute to the server so we can find out what's happening.

Note: BSNL is still routing poorly. This is mostly a problem on BSNL's end. Make sure to complain to them, so they hurry up and fix it.
BISON THANKS FOR THE help indian people dont know what is routing
Rockstar, post: 91454, member: 10627 Wrote:BISON THANKS FOR THE help indian people dont know what is routing
may be u r the only one Tongue

@Bison: BSNL is really not fixed till now Sad....same 450 ping Sad
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Complain to BSNL.
Matt, post: 91538, member: 178 Wrote:Complain to BSNL.
Actuall MAtt Many Bsnl Employess R not Awre what is mean b y routing only the capital city delhi,s BSNl employess may be aware of routing i from a far place to delhi so Matt pls ask Manky to do this work bcoz he is in delhi ,i have already said him , even though u say him, it will be very helpful

Double post

this is the bsnl delhi major gate way ip think so ' 218.248.250.82'

Double post

Rockstar, post: 92006, member: 10627 Wrote:Actuall MAtt Many Bsnl Employess R not Awre what is mean b y routing only the capital city delhi,s BSNl employess may be aware of routing i from a far place to delhi so Matt pls ask Manky to do this work bcoz he is in delhi ,i have already said him , even though u say him, it will be very helpful

Double post

this is the bsnl delhi major gate way ip think so ' 218.248.250.82'
oops sorry forthat i m in south india for me problem is in Banglore the ip i given is banglore gateway
Grim and bison both are working on it. There is no BSNL in Delhi its MTNL here ,I have already said it to you ingame too.

and recently grim got a email from BSNL they have refused to do anything.
He contacted to bnsl people in Bangalore only, there is their main center that controls all routes.
guys today most wonder day im geting ping only 250+
yea it happened for me also for 1 day only.............i made a thread also ( http://war-lords.net/threads/less-ping-i...ers.10492/ ).......but again it is high now Sad
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Striker, post: 92435, member: 16525 Wrote:yea it happened for me also for 1 day only.............i made a thread also ( http://war-lords.net/threads/less-ping-i...ers.10492/ ).......but again it is high now Sad
ya dude ur right ping is again 450 +

Double post

guy pls fix this problem very hard to play in 450 + pings