Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official War-Lords Map Packs [OLD]
kk thanks
M. Bison Wrote:I'm still adding maps to the minigame server so there's no point for me to make a single archive as I'd have to continuously update it.
Wow David you said that, it is awesome, but it was long since you added the last map- piratewars extended...
But I have suggested plenty of maps , and the topic is far..long.....past........ago///
But have you received my PM? I didnt attract you to a topic but I just asked someone of admins to add the zombie maps because you know the code list of zm maps(made by Matt) is attached there.Matt made that!!! But the current zm maps... not similar with the list...
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:I'm still adding maps to the minigame server so there's no point for me to make a single archive as I'd have to continuously update it.
Wow David you said that, it is awesome, but it was long since you added the last map- piratewars extended...
But I have suggested plenty of maps , and the topic is far..long.....past........ago///
But have you received my PM? I didnt attract you to a topic but I just asked someone of admins to add the zombie maps because you know the code list of zm maps(made by Matt) is attached there.Matt made that!!! But the current zm maps... not similar with the list...

yea and maybe u could remove some of the maps from the list...
for example zm_bunker<<not a good place
and theres this one map where only 1 secret room can be used to defend and no other else
hi, im newbie here plsss show me the way... Smile
If u think u r the best Sniper Shooter..then u will regret when somebody like me kills u...
Are the links broken? I can't download them  Sad
I need to get a life.
I need to repackage them later.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
mar_heave Wrote:

yea and maybe u could remove some of the maps from the list...
for example zm_bunker<<not a good place
and theres this one map where only 1 secret room can be used to defend and no other else

YEH, THAT MAP SUX; PLUS 2 OTHER MAPS, "can't remember there name. lol  ;D
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Hmm, links are down.
Riser` Wrote:Hmm, links are down.
Damn, guys try uploading to "Wupload" i've never seen a link went down on their servers.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
all links are down. Please, re-upload.