Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official War-Lords Map Packs [OLD]
WTH, is this even updated? >Sad
i joined mg 3 times yet it keep on downloading the new maps
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
Sorry for your trouble khairo. Many maps were added, removed, or updated since these uploads.
I made zips of both the total and popular mini game maps as you requested, but their size exceeds the mediafire 200mb minimum, and I [obviously] don't have my megaupload account any more so I'll look around for alternative hosting tomorrow. You already have most of the minigames maps, no?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Izzie Rufus Wrote:Sorry for your trouble khairo. Many maps were added, removed, or updated since these uploads.
I made zips of both the total and popular mini game maps as you requested, but their size exceeds the mediafire 200mb minimum, and I [obviously] don't have my megaupload account any more so I'll look around for alternative hosting tomorrow. You already have most of the minigames maps, no?
yes he does, I talked to him and I told him I would do that for him, but he told his Internet sucks and I got 3 gb of maps..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
k...khario... your signatures are overwhelming me...
keep it simple... it is taking up my 30-inch screen with your steam screen that only brags about how many games you bought...
Nice maps!!
[Image: steam.php?id=ronskie&pngimg=css1&tborder=0]
Hey, if the roots have some spare time, do you mind updating the map packs? At least the MG one because I recently changed to steam on a new computer and all my maps are gone. Please upload new MG maps!
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Hmm..I think Matt! wanted to remove all the maps which have external files. I'll need to check whether he already did that.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
updated?
just making sure before dling
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
I need updated minigames archive for download! links dont work at the start of the thread
http://fastdl.anubisdev.net/maps.aspx?server=23

try using this site. I found it in my internet browser because i can't find this thread! lol. It works for me, so go ahead.