Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Hello~ Brian's App
[SIZE=12px]Name: Hello Everyone~ My name is Brian[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID : [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:1:43982068 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Twenty~[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Pacific Time Zone~[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Usually after 5 o'clock. I go on and off~[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I am a student and my major is CS (computer science) not counter strike. I am Chinese=][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I am orginally from CS 1.6 but than the guild i was in closed due to a personal reason to the server owner. Hopped to CSS and this is the first server and my favorite server to play in~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]I was in a guild named Fury in CS 1.6 for around 2 years. The owner had to disperse the team because he had to serve in iraq. If you have have any questions, feel free to ask me~ THanks~[/SIZE]
My Name is Brian and i LOVE White Girls! Blondes FTW!
Hi there Brian, thanks for your interest in applying for admin. Fellow Chinese unite, eh?

However, that is the wrong Steam ID posted. Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:13464757.
We also require that prospective admins log 72 hours of gameplay on our servers before their application is considered. You currently have close to 8 1/2 hours so there'a still quite a way to in regards to that requirement.

In the meanwhile, I suggest that you stay active on the forums and help contribute to the community with a good attitude in game and help report issues to admins to assist them in resolving problems.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Okay no problem, i don't mind waiting. So you are chinese as well?
Yes, I am Chinese, though I was born and raised in California.
Wow me too! San Friancisco here, you?
Around Los Angeles.
Lin3ar is a troll. Good luck on your app and happy killing for your hours. Remember if you see someone named Zero in the server he's a free easy kill.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I have actually seen him before and killed him multiplie times loool! Who is he?
Just a random nerd who frequents our servers. He's aslo known as assassin on forums.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 90995, member: 3519 Wrote:Just a random nerd who frequents our servers. He's aslo known as assassin on forums.

Haaaaa.