Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Mr. Tea admin abuse

Double post

your arguments are invalid
You sir are coward, I issued you a one week ban.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 92659, member: 9168 Wrote:You sir are coward, I issued you a one week ban.
coward? or troll? you decide
Hedge, post: 92660, member: 16923 Wrote:coward? or troll? you decide
Troll? No. I can give you a free lesson if you wish to troll. Always stick to your words, otherwise you are not a troll, you are pathetic coward.
Moriarty, post: 92662, member: 9168 Wrote:Troll? No. I can give you a free lesson if you wish to troll. Always stick to your words, otherwise you are not a troll, you are pathetic coward.
Who are you to say what rules are made for trolling? Who is to say there are rules for trolling?

I am not a coward I just think it's funny that it now looks like you are all talking to nothing.
Hedge, post: 92663, member: 16923 Wrote:Who are you to say what rules are made for trolling? Who is to say there are rules for trolling?

I am not a coward I just think it's funny that it now looks like you are all talking to nothing.
I find it funny that you found funny that we are talking to "nothing" that will stay away from our servers for a whole week.
Hedge if you wish to be unbanned please make a ban appeal apologizing for your behavior and demonstrate to us that you can be a sensible person who can take responsibility for their actions. Editting your posts after cussing out admins will not help your case i'm afraid. I see no point for this thread to continue on further
You
Moriarty, post: 92665, member: 9168 Wrote:I find it funny that you found funny that we are talking to "nothing" that will stay away from our servers for a whole week.
You act like I can't manage, I've been away from such things for longer periods of time.
It's okay, the more you guys keep me away from War-Lords community, which I call my home, the less likely I am to ever donate to keep this community on grounds.

You may not need my donations but I know I love War-Lords and I'd love to contribute to what I love.
I've been a regular for years and I grow to be ashamed you guys can't simply defuse my anger at moments like these without having to have one of your admins cause the anger in the first place, and continue to fuel it because that's how he gets off when his kids aren't around to help him.
While any money donations from players help our community, we don't depend on them. Why don't you just donate a bit of respect, lets start off with your apology.
Alright then.

Well, Mr. Tea
I apologize for any regards, how I am angered easily and require a bomb squad to defuse me. My anger doesn't justify my words and disrespect. I would like to note though, I would appreciate if admins could simply be more kind and answer any questions that may come up in game from users, we don't like to feel ignored by our fellow admins. As this has been the cause of my anger, I am sorry.