Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Mr. Tea admin abuse
I unbanned you.

Admins are human beings like everyone else. We miss some chat messages at times due to many reasons.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 92673, member: 9168 Wrote:I unbanned you.

Admins are human beings like everyone else. We miss some chat messages at times due to many reasons.
I was actually typing the response to his question, but he decided to type a sarcastic admin chat message.
Hedge, post: 92672, member: 16923 Wrote:Alright then.

Well, Mr. Tea
I apologize for any regards, how I am angered easily and require a bomb squad to defuse me. My anger doesn't justify my words and disrespect. I would like to note though, I would appreciate if admins could simply be more kind and answer any questions that may come up in game from users, we don't like to feel ignored by our fellow admins. As this has been the cause of my anger, I am sorry.
Noted. I would recommend that any requests you have bring to the forums. If there is an issue in-game then message an admin. If an admin doesn't respond, trolling admins will only cause inconveniences to you.
With all differences set aside, I will see you guys in-game in the War-Lords community.
In the future i won't hesitate to take any issues to the forums as far as in-game questions go.
I'd like to keep my name clear along War-Lords community, as for I am a regular, so I will keep my flaming to myself and maybe go beat up my annoying roommate instead or something.