Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Mr. Tea admin abuse
I was responding to your admin only requests. Even though you attempted sacarsm with the "thanks for responding" message to admin. I'm sorry you believe that I should focus all my attention to you when you send a private message. Now that you are in the forums please go to the appropriate section where you wanted to get your stats reset.

I kicked you for your:
Quote:
[SIZE=11px]18 May 2013 10:46:14 wl admins so worthless lol [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px](wL) 24/7 Office :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
And then messaged you to read motd as you rejoined the game.
You began to debate how not saying which admin is worthless is against the rules and I silenced you.
You then rejoined the game. I resilenced you and warned you that if you do this again I will give you a longer silence than the 1 map silence you had. You then changed your name to talk. I then warned you not to change your name to talk. And continuing to do so would result in you using a ban.
Sometimes, admins join under different names so people don't actually know who's the admin. Even when I get asked unnecessary questions, I tend to ignore them.

You did break the rules by disrespecting the admin that was on, I don't see how the mute wasn't justified.

Plus your lengthy history of trolling doesn't help either.
I was there....Mr. Tea kicked him for his comment as seen in the screenshot... Then Hedge would not quit . He kept pushing Mr. Tea...I can relate when players won't let it go and just play the game..Instead they insist on pressing the issue..Just STFU and play. Then once Hedge was muted he would leave and rejoin...Then changed his name..

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: infsig1_zps3a1915c5.jpg]
Sorry that you are so angry.

I observed you disconnect and reconnect quickly. Past players that do this typically do so to circumvent a silence. You then changed your name to talk after I warned you not to reconnect to avoid a silence. Another trend that past players do to circumvent a silence.

Reporting an admin isn't pointless. If an admin is abusing there power they shouldn't be an admin. I would recommend that you record a demo next time. That would add to your claim. I would also suggest you read the message of the day when you join servers. This is typically where servers post their rules. Insulting a admin or insulting admins in general is not a good practice. I know of a lot of other servers that would ban you without a second thought. You are playing in a community where you are given a lot of freedom and given a place to voice concern.

Admin abuse threads are not a place to continue to troll/flame.
Quote:18 May 2013 10:49:57 Name changed name from 'ʢʱʶᵒᵑꜟᶝ The Hedgehog' to 'Stop talking to me dude stfu' cs_office
Quote:
Quote:18 May 2013 10:49:32 Role joined role arctic (Arctic Avengers) cs_office
18 May 2013 10:49:23 Team joined team TERRORIST (Terrorist) cs_office
18 May 2013 10:49:22 Entry entered the game cs_office
18 May 2013 10:49:20 Connect connected to the server cs_office
18 May 2013 10:48:57 Disconnect left the game
Not even a minute

Quote:Admin abuse threads are not a place to continue to troll/flame.
Again.
Admins on our servers don't go by the letter of the law, they go by the spirit of the law. Tea didn't chase the player with silence when he rejoined, instead he explained what is the deal with his attitude and warned him about it. It was impossible to educate player so admin had to act. He came to forums with even more disrespect. It is obvious that his virtually built emotions due to lack of enjoyment of a simple gameplay took over and now he is publicly cussing admin on forums without any grounds for this. I suggest a day ban for this behavior and hopefully this will educate this person and never occur again.

Edit: He posted right before my post went live, I originally suggested a day, make it a week please.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]