Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!!!! I'm Mista Moop!
[SIZE=12px]My name is Nathan. I work for Dell for Boeing technical support. I've been a cs gamer since 03, and I've plenty of experience with almost anything related to css, cz, and 1.6: client side and server side; plugins, etc. I believe that I'm a very fair person; atleast I try to be. I've been an admin in the Steamgamers [SG] servers for nearly 4 years. I'm not really new to the server however the forums is different, but I've already met a great handful of people. I plan on going back to college to minor is business and get a doctorates in Computer Networking and Security/Forensics, Later I will get another major in Veterinary Sciences. I enjoy my life, and I am currently engaged to a wonderful woman! If you want to know more about me, then hit me up! I play mostly in ya'lls reg server and a bit in minigames. [/SIZE][I][SIZE=12px]I'm hoping to see you all in-game. Smile SEE YA AROUND![/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=12px]And old video somebody made for me:[/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=12px][video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=CQq_H4XvbSY[/video][/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=12px]A bit of my Bhopping: [/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=12px][video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=z4JUorLry1Q[/video][/SIZE][/I]
Motherboard: 990FX Sabertooth

Processor: Amd FX-8150 8 core 4.2 ghz

Ram: 16GB 1600 DDR3 Vengeance

Video: GTX 680 SC+

HDD: Western Digital 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB cahe duo core (Black Edition) ----------------------- Soon to add a Hybrid Drive

Power Supply: 1000Watt 80 Gold Modular

Case: Antec 900 (4 fans) -- Soon to add a water cooling unit
Welcome!
Hello
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
welcome to the forums enjoy your stay.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
welcome to the forums.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.
I like your pc specs btw Big Grin
Welcome to the forums. I've seen you around in the popular map server. You also added me through steam friends. I'm glad to hear your plans about extending your education. I've met many good people in this gaming community and hope you will too. See you in the server!

Double post

By the way, we have similar specs. The only difference is my SLI 480 GTX graphics card.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Welcome Smile! See you in MG!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Welcome to the forums and enjoy.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]