Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  HDK is not allowed in aliases?
Hmm, first of all, yes this is an appeal. I cant post on ban appeals section so move this to there and let me post. Well, first of all I was chilling in pop maps with my name "Marcos Silva of HDK". I want to state that HDK for me (as a clan) means SHIT! HDK for me means Hi Drunk Killer, whats up with that? I got banned and I'll post my conversation with remix through stam.

I want you (Roots) to tell me if this is not allowed, I mean the clan members should not be stupid enough to fall for these kind of things. If you're a real clan, you should use a CLANGTAG, we have clantags for a reason. I was banned and I want to be unbanned. HDK as High Definition Killing fking sucks!

[Image: 42445808.png]

PS: Move this to flame section.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Not following simple instructions. Purposely trying to circumvent rules. Known issues with you being an asshole since you lost admin. I can continue the list of things you do to warrant yourself a ban if needed. Continue to do things like this and it will be a far longer ban. Enjoy your Hour off of wL servers.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
DK, you have played on these servers long enough to know the rules. Not to mention the fact that you were previously an admin.

Do not ignore the admins.

If you did not agree with what the admin was telling you, you should have followed the admins instructions and then come to the forums and ask about the rules concerning the clan name as part of your name. In the future, I would suggest that you follow these steps to avoid any further complications in your gaming enjoyment.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
To clarify, is this permanent ban a result of comments made in chat (which is to be handled with a gag/mute), or is it in response to the clan tag (which there is no rule against wearing)?
The original ban was for one hour for the clan name issue. After the discussion was continued in the flame section and additional rule infractions were brought to light, I issued a one month ban for multiple reasons.

Remix changed my one month ban into perm.

My intention was to give DK a serious wake up call on how to behave and for him to think about whether or not he would like to continue being part of this community. My ban was not only due to the recent activity in his chat but more of his blatant disruptive behavior since he lost his admin.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Masquerading as someone ([SIZE=3][FONT=Segoe UI]depending on intent and mutual engagement) is considered harassment, which is [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Segoe UI]a bannable offense.[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3] As JayCat stated, you are required to comply with requests made by admins while playing on the server. Failure to comply is a bannable offense. If you believe the requests are unreasonable and the admin is abusing their powers, then discontinue playing until you are able to contact a senior admin.[/SIZE]
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Anubis, post: 93993, member: 626 Wrote:To clarify, is this permanent ban a result of comments made in chat (which is to be handled with a gag/mute), or is it in response to the clan tag (which there is no rule against wearing)?

Read Jaycat's post.

JayCat, post: 93996, member: 2104 Wrote:The original ban was for one hour for the clan name issue. After the discussion was continued in the flame section and additional rule infractions were brought to light, I issued a one month ban for multiple reasons.

Remix changed my one month ban into perm.

My intention was to give DK a serious wake up call on how to behave and for him to think about whether or not he would like to continue being part of this community. My ban was not only due to the recent activity in his chat but more of his blatant disruptive behavior since he lost his admin.

I originally only banned him for an hour. Then the above ^ happened.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I do not think a permanent ban is justified just yet, but a month ban is very fitting for the combination of impersonation/harassment of multiple players, provocation of admins and admitting to doing it on purpose, disregarding multiple warnings given by multiple admins, history of previous bans and finally racism. He had the opportunity to be a normal member of the (wL) community but now is trying to cause mayhem and troll admins on purpose. He needs a time out from our servers.
Stop playing stupid with us.
This is DK.
M. Bison, post: 94004, member: 359 Wrote:Masquerading as someone (depending on intent and mutual engagement) is considered harassment, which is a bannable offense. As JayCat stated, you are required to comply with requests made by admins while playing on the server. Failure to comply is a bannable offense. If you believe the requests are unreasonable and the admin is abusing their powers, then discontinue playing until you are able to contact a senior admin.

I can do that.
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]