Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, banned for bhopping, Good bye
J33f, post: 94556, member: 17021 Wrote:Yes. And Bring Betty back. Lolol. Wink

Nah, we have strict rules against people who use cheats.

It was fun playing with you while it lasted
Scroll wheel ain't no cheat, but I will not argue, I respect what has been done, and let Betty live within your shot while you play!
M. Bison, post: 86780, member: 359 Wrote:.......because it's impossible to trigger it with a hyperscroll mouse. Whereas with a normal mouse, it would be highly improbable but not impossible.....

:confused:
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Wtf... did i inspire you all for cheating? All of a sudden everyone is cheating n what not after i got the boot....

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Masterful1, post: 94560, member: 3284 Wrote::confused:
Well, that's what happened, I guess old Betty is just one unlucky son-bitch.

Double post

Linsanity, post: 94561, member: 16972 Wrote:Wtf... did i inspire you all for cheating? All of a sudden everyone is cheating n what not after i got the boot....
Is hyperscrolling really cheating though? I'm pretty sure I didn't see that in the rules... But I got banned for it, Soooo.... I'm not sure what to think now
Bison said that SMAC doesn't detect hyperscrolling, but idk SMAC also has a habit of F'ing up sometimes. Go appeal it and see what he says.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Well, I assume he will decline it, like I said earlier, my friend already got me banned a first time
Linsanity, post: 94564, member: 16972 Wrote:Bison said that SMAC doesn't detect hyperscrolling, but idk SMAC also has a habit of F'ing up sometimes. Go appeal it and see what he says.
Bison will be able to tell if it was a false positive or not.
ceddeeoo, post: 94571, member: 9052 Wrote:Bison will be able to tell if it was a false positive or not.
He probably doesn't care enough xD I don't blame him though, it's all G
Betty White, post: 94572, member: 16998 Wrote:He probably doesn't care enough xD I don't blame him though, it's all G

If you make a ban appeal he will look at your ban and the values which triggered the ban... If you don't you will stay banned.