Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limit P90's in Pop Maps
jab253, post: 94860, member: 13408 Wrote:Probably the hardest issue to solve.....I have noticed witht the 50 person limit the p90 is crazy strong....its more of an issue withe cs source in general, my ping was in the 100s for about a week, its usually around 50....but during that time I noticed I could just spray anyone with a 90 as if my lag acted as a 1second forcefield that I could just burst p90 through.....which led me to thinking that the higher ping just adds to the randomness of the spray....you can limit the 90 but then the noobs and nosteamers won't show back up, I wonder if you could use somewhat of a ping limit for the 90....I really don't know if this can be solved by bison.....I think its more of a cs source issue. In cs go the p90 is still sprayfest but with a shitty gpu/ping you can't even play the game....totally diffwerent than the bs source allows.....to solve it yourself buy a 50 dollar dell with no gpu and warp everywhere with a 90.....why source is competeively dead possibly....I still wanna see an all p90 team in cevo hahaha

to be honest the nosteamers dont have a choice for servers much lol but you are totally right, if we restricted p90s more we'd lose players who would find it strange. I say raise the price of the p90 so that it is more expensive than m4 and AK. People will still be able to buy TMP and MP5 and galil/famases and those weapons are sprayable but not super overpowered like the p90
Change back the server limit as it was before. END OF THE PROBLEM!
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Nothing is funnier than posting up some BS post about how all the guns should be banned and people taking it seriously.

Buncha wankers in this thread, imho.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
unleash the awps.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
ceddeeoo, post: 94864, member: 9052 Wrote:to be honest the nosteamers dont have a choice for servers much lol but you are totally right, if we restricted p90s more we'd lose players who would find it strange. I say raise the price of the p90 so that it is more expensive than m4 and AK. People will still be able to buy TMP and MP5 and galil/famases and those weapons are sprayable but not super overpowered like the p90
I can only take BIG damage on a Famas, not used with P90 even for using it for random kills.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
chun, post: 94844, member: 639 Wrote:we need to figure a way to populate it.

Kicking people from the other server seem like a good idea? But in all seriousness it just needs some people to go in there regularly to kick start it off.
J33f, post: 94877, member: 17021 Wrote:Nothing is funnier than posting up some BS post about how all the guns should be banned and people taking it seriously.

Buncha wankers in this thread, imho.

you are new compared to us. (unless u changed ur name) majority of people in favor of the limit have been apart of wL for 2+ years

Matt, post: 94920, member: 178 Wrote:Kicking people from the other server seem like a good idea? But in all seriousness it just needs some people to go in there regularly to kick start it off.

Can you set the limit to 49/50 and auto redirect players to pop #1? or maybe setting it back down to 40 max and then send the rest to the other pop maps? You should also have an ingame advertisement that shows people they can change servers using the !servers command. its such a useful command that i feeel like people dont know about. Or maybe you should change pop maps into some other type of server?
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
J33f, post: 94877, member: 17021 Wrote:Nothing is funnier than posting up some BS post about how all the guns should be banned and people taking it seriously.

[SIZE=13px]Buncha wankers in this thread, imho.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px][/SIZE]
chun, post: 94936, member: 639 Wrote:you are new compared to us. (unless u changed ur name) majority of people in favor of the limit have been apart of wL for 2+ years

ESL, much? Who taught you how to read?
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
sorry, i seem to interpret words in all kinds of ways when im high >.<
looked like u were talking bout original post
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
chun, post: 94939, member: 639 Wrote:sorry, i seem to interpret words in all kinds of ways when im high >.<
looked like u were talking bout original post
That's how most would take his comment in that context. Then again, I don't expect much from a p90er's comprehension, or a deagler, awper, aker,m4er, tmper.

You have to troll a troller until they get bored.

Anywho, instead of curtailing the thread. Consensus of seasoned players in this thread would like e p90 to revert to pre-crap update.