Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limit P90's in Pop Maps
Might as well limit every gun on the server then... quit crying....

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Linsanity, post: 94956, member: 16972 Wrote:Might as well limit every gun on the server then... quit crying....

minigames can keep p90 dont worry you won't be affected Wink
ceddeeoo, post: 94966, member: 9052 Wrote:minigames can keep p90 dont worry you won't be affected Wink

funny... funny

This thread has given me a fittingly devious smile.
First off I would just like to say that all of the people that are posting in this thread saying "limit the p90? Why not limit every gun than," clearly have not been playing Source long enough to realize the difference between holding Mouse1 and actually trying to aim. ANY GUN that you can run spraying and still have the accuracy as if you are bursting with a rifle should not be in any game. And the server will not lose players.. the no steamers have absolutely no where else to go and they will keep coming back, this 50 slot server is just too crazy with p90 bullets flying everywhere. Yesterday I was playing and I counted 8 people with p90s in a row that I killed in one round... its just ridiculous
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
I am laughing uncontrollably at this thread. I hate the p90 just as much as the next person. What i have come to realize in the past week is this. People with high ping/low fps that have a horrible disadvantage can use the p90 and get that advantage right back. 20fps on a good day here and with the p90 im back to my chart topping ways. Plus who doesn't enjoy running around like rambo killing everything in the way.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I talked to players in the pop maps server, and they said that all it would do is make them get better, and move to a different gun, not leave the server. I mean, if its ok with randys on the server it should be ok with everyone else....
Limit the AKs too.... they are way to accurate. Oh, and M4 has a silencer... limit those.

And you totally don't understand what we're coming from.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I see that a lot of people who say "Limit every weapon then." using p90 to get kills easily. Its spoils the fun in the game, ya, ak47 and m4a are powerful but effective only when you shoot in the head and requires a good aim. But , it may also affect the number of players in the server in a bad way. p90 sprays are ridiculous and don't even require aiming..just start prefiring, move here and there, you got random kills.