Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you build your list of Next Gen Games to Buy?
Not so many titles available at launch, So I will go with PS4+Watch Dogs + BF4 + Drive Club + GTA5 (if available). I was in time to preorder PS4 Day One edition.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Divsion is going to be amazingggggg.

Doing PS4+Watch Dogs + Division
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 95991, member: 835 Wrote:Divsion is going to be amazingggggg.

Doing PS4+Watch Dogs + Division
I will buy division too, but its not gonna be out till probably around next E3... So you're going to stack with one game on your ps4 for a year unless you buy some other titles.
I might jump to PS4 and buy some racing, shooting cool games.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Question, other than playing it at launch day. What's the other benefits of pre-ordering? (cost wise/discounts etc.)
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 96229, member: 1732 Wrote:Question, other than playing it at launch day. What's the other benefits of pre-ordering? (cost wise/discounts etc.)
Sony just announced they might not have enough for the launch as it is. So if you don't pre-order it you might look for a month or two wait.

Source: http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1915923/ps4..._2013.html
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 96230, member: 15378 Wrote:Sony just announced they might not have enough for the launch as it is. So if you don't pre-order it you might look for a month or two wait.

Source: http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1915923/ps4..._2013.html
Yes, and I was in time to preorder it during E3, launch day edition.
Guess, I'll have to wait then. I don't think it will be available in our country at launch date.