Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruplayer the friendless
I really feel like I'm missing out on the fun in here, but are we arguing with someone in a flame thread or flaming RU?

hi deviuz
HoboBob, post: 96875, member: 4107 Wrote:I really feel like I'm missing out on the fun in here, but are we arguing with someone in a flame thread or flaming RU?

hi deviuz
You can flame everything that moves here.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I'd rather be nice tho... Is there a 'ru has lots of friends' thread I can post in?

Didn't think so lol
ITT: Night watch sucks up to ruplayer, avoiding all logic along the way.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^, post: 96881, member: 943 Wrote:ITT: Night watch sucks up to ruplayer, avoiding all logic along the way.

I can assure you that all 40 ladies and gentlemen in our group are smart enough to be drawing their own conclusions and I must be one of the least self-respecting people out of them for answering to your meaningless post.
I think we've all made our point of ruplayer very clear, and I believe it's gone on long enough.

Can we all just drop it and get the fuck on with life?
Hedge, post: 96912, member: 16923 Wrote:I think we've all made our point of ruplayer very clear, and I believe it's gone on long enough.

Can we all just drop it and get the fuck on with life?

Agreed.

Now to get everyone else to do the same :p
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

i would not call if friends but me and him know each other we havent talked in years so maybe last time we chatted we bullshited with each other so sure we are friends :\

not very nice to call him a autistic russian he actually may be autistic and thats not very nice to call some one that
PaSS, post: 96929, member: 350 Wrote:i would not call if friends but me and him know each other we havent talked in years so maybe last time we chatted we bullshited with each other so sure we are friends :\

not very nice to call him a autistic russian he actually may be autistic and thats not very nice to call some one that
What's Up Pass! =) Thought you were dead haha, did you get finally get a steam or something?
OMG Pass.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]