Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruplayer the friendless
*puff puff* no pass
This thread is invalid and should be locked in accordance with the Truth Act of 2876, whereby titles of threads must maintain an account of accuracy and honesty whilst being on the interwebs. Ru has people who are sticking up for him and while this is the internets, that constitutes a form of bonding or friendship, therein making the title of this thread obsolete.
Henceforth, I declare this untruth and falsified thread to be removed from the public eye—should any more injustice occur.

</hipthrust>
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
J33f, post: 96944, member: 17021 Wrote:This thread is invalid and should be locked in accordance with the Truth Act of 2876, whereby titles of threads must maintain an account of accuracy and honesty whilst being on the interwebs. Ru has people who are sticking up for him and while this is the internets, that constitutes a form of bonding or friendship, therein making the title of this thread obsolete.
Henceforth, I declare this untruth and falsified thread to be removed from the public eye—should any more injustice occur.

</hipthrust>
gtfo flame thread.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
erm um i play Jail Break On garrys mod so yes i finnaly got steam i couldnt let some lil noob bad mouth my ole friend i just cant watch that happen :\

@jay OMG JAYCAT

@ruplayer meh i didnt die just been busy with my community and minecraft shit as well as coding random programs for war-lords every now and then Smile

@joker LTNS idk if you remember me or not :\
PaSS, post: 97072, member: 350 Wrote:erm um i play Jail Break On garrys mod so yes i finnaly got steam i couldnt let some lil noob bad mouth my ole friend i just cant watch that happen :\

@jay OMG JAYCAT

@ruplayer meh i didnt die just been busy with my community and minecraft shit as well as coding random programs for war-lords every now and then Smile

@joker LTNS idk if you remember me or not :\

You should get a counter strike man!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
@ruplayer Meh counter strike bores em after a while cause i suck at aiming :\ but ill come over at some point and fuck ur shit up :0

@hedge STFU NOOB (i can say this cause i been on this community longer then you)
lol @ pass talkin shit.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
@joker That is my job is it not ? lol
PaSS, post: 97150, member: 350 Wrote:@joker That is my job is it not ? lol

Add me on steam?

ruplayer
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
which one :\