Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruplayer the friendless
Striker, post: 96594, member: 16525 Wrote:yea dvs is right ....SOME ADMINS LIKE N-RAWW AND FALCON R TOATLLY BULLSHIT.....POWERS SHOULD BE TAKEN.......neither they visit the forum nor they control anyting......they just come and kick whoever they cant kill or they dont like........fuck this nraww and falcon....2 addicted kids

Double post

wl is good....but u r a BS...gtfo angry rs nerd....u ride manky's dick??

Double post

can u go and find u stripper for urself,,..u gay cunt...u r the most supid....

I take that back , you are the most immature in wL . LOL , I really don't understand what is your problem . What cause you to be an ass and flame me ? I don't even know you in-game .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
EDIT: NVM said nothing.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Ghosty, post: 96660, member: 15215 Wrote:I take that back , you are the most immature in wL . LOL , I really don't understand what is your problem . What cause you to be an ass and flame me ? I don't even know you in-game .
fuck u bitch! u said earlier that DVS and DK r most immature....now u r saying its me!!!...nice change in thoughts...this proves u r the most immature cunt.......better go and play with ur fat ugly kid nerd.......SUCK A GAY'S DICK IN FRONT OF UR KID........OH!LOL I FORGOT THAT U R ONLY A KID!!
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Striker, post: 96681, member: 16525 Wrote:fuck u bitch! u said earlier that DVS and DK r most immature....now u r saying its me!!!...nice change in thoughts...this proves u r the most immature cunt.......better go and play with ur fat ugly kid nerd.......SUCK A GAY'S DICK IN FRONT OF UR KID........OH!LOL I FORGOT THAT U R ONLY A KID!!

you made so much sense right now. how you do it? is it individual thing? or you are just the smartest guy?
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
Come on man. All I've seen you do is cause trouble : (
There are 2 other threads on this guy.. Why are you starting a 3rd? Internet trolling at this point is pointless.

sUiCiDeR
Come on man. All I've seen you do is cause trouble : (

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk-6joIJvNw87ssTnrO94...kLdd1WWsDg]

sUiCiDeR, post: 96803, member: 17083 Wrote:There are 2 other threads on this guy.. Why are you starting a 3rd? Internet trolling at this point is pointless.

sUiCiDeR

4th?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Cause I wanted to :3
ahhh, 1 giant thread. =P
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Devious, post: 96460, member: 1191 Wrote:And by the way if you guys think im the only person that believes this community is absolutely fucked because of the power hungry admins you're blind as fuck, I know ATLEAST 20 people that agree with me. And I could bet ANYTHING that if I made my own server 80% of the active players in wL would join me because of all of the power hungry fucks

*GASP* A whole TWENTY people!?!? That's it! Matt, Bison, might as well just shut the servers down now! Devious, in your own GameMe sig, there are over a QUARTER MILLION players listed, what do you really think knowing 20 unhappy people is really going to do. There will NEVER be a time where EVERYONE is happy. Case in point, you. You scream, cuss, call people names, call others "kid", when you really are just showing your own age, I think. My guess, 15 to 23. If you are out of high school, you are still living with your parents or working a menial labor job with little to no real responsibility. I admit, these are guesses, but I would put money on their accuracy. Your own actions have shown that you didn't get your way, so you will throw a tantrum. You say you are "done with this thread and wL", yet keep coming back and posting again with new phrases, or just repeating every insult you used before. You got YOURSELF banned. Period. Man-up, and accept responsibility.

DK - I used to enjoy playing with you on MG and PM. You were helpful to my son on MG, and seemed pretty cool at the time. I don't know what changed, but this behavior is extremely disappointing to see. And this isn't the only place I've seen it. *SMH*
[Image: 552360_101.png]