Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devious - Im Done With wL
Masterful1, post: 96922, member: 3284 Wrote:ev·i·dence
/ˈevədəns/
Noun
The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Verb
Be or show evidence of.

Synonyms
noun. proof - testimony - witness - attestation - obviousness
verb.
prove - show - testify - demonstrate - evince - manifest

Evidence means PROOF. Record a demo, take a screenshot, record with Fraps, take a picture with your phone, copy and paste to a text file, write it down on a sticky notepad, burn it into your memory with a lighter, MAKE ANY KIND OF EFFORT AT ALL INSTEAD OF EXPECTING OTHERS TO DO IT FOR YOU. Any of these things would constitute EVIDENCE. Whining and bitching does NOT equal evidence. Three nerd raging children do not exactly do much for everyone as "Reliable and unbiased witnesses". You have a problem with ruplayer. We get that. Either find some EVIDENCE, or move the f*$# on. /rant
There's evidence posted all the time, it just gets swept under the rug by ruplayer/mr tea.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
AHH!! The Conspiracy Theory Defense!! "Its a cover-up!" "They're all in it together!" "They must be secretly Al-Qaeda!" "I know there is evidence! Bush said there were WMD's!" I haven't seen any evidence. I don't currently see any evidence. And I will bet that NONE of the so-called evidence (that is posted "all the time") is from YOU. Otherwise, it would be posted here. No effort, just finger pointing, and a whole lot of WAH! See my previous post. This is the part where you should just move the f*$# on.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
JayCat, post: 96508, member: 2104 Wrote:Again with this? If you are just pissed off and need to vent, that is fine. When you start to recruit players into your community in the wL forums, that is going too far. You need to stop this type of activity or you will be banned from the forums.

If anyone knows about venting/raging, Zilla knows. Big Grin
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]
helmut^, post: 96978, member: 943 Wrote:There's evidence posted all the time, it just gets swept under the rug by ruplayer/mr tea.
Man, I must have mad skills? Nah, when you beat up kids it doesn't matter how great it was they still are kids. Too bad you can't legit proof our admin. League life 4va! All others are just noobs.
Masterful1, post: 96922, member: 3284 Wrote:ev·i·dence
/ˈevədəns/
Noun
The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Verb
Be or show evidence of.

Synonyms
noun. proof - testimony - witness - attestation - obviousness
verb.
prove - show - testify - demonstrate - evince - manifest

Evidence means PROOF. Record a demo, take a screenshot, record with Fraps, take a picture with your phone, copy and paste to a text file, write it down on a sticky notepad, burn it into your memory with a lighter, MAKE ANY KIND OF EFFORT AT ALL INSTEAD OF EXPECTING OTHERS TO DO IT FOR YOU. Any of these things would constitute EVIDENCE. Whining and bitching does NOT equal evidence. Three nerd raging children do not exactly do much for everyone as "Reliable and unbiased witnesses". You have a problem with ruplayer. We get that. Either find some EVIDENCE, or move the f*$# on. /rant

who are you? we dont need evidence lol. everyone already knows how much of a bitch ruplayer is with his admin powers. specially if u play with him a lot. its very apparent. take this bullshit out with all ur definitions lol. dont tell people to move on abut the subject either. ruplayers ruined the warlords experience for MANY of us. us meaning WL regulars. specially those of us who have played a long time because when u play with ru over the span of a couple years, you cant help but hate him for all the bullshit that comes out his ass
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
I just see a lot of QQ and not a lot of record rubadmin, stop, and post media fire link here. That takes significantly a lot less effort than trolling him in the forums, but then again that would be a smart way to handle a badmin. Although he would have to be badmin for someone to get a demo of him.

I digress, 2 out of 3 of the major trolls have written off war-lords and one supposedly retired. Whatever the fuck retiring from a video game means.
more popcorn pls.
Mr.Tea, post: 97034, member: 1006 Wrote:I just see a lot of QQ and not a lot of record rubadmin, stop, and post media fire link here. That takes significantly a lot less effort than trolling him in the forums, but then again that would be a smart way to handle a badmin. Although he would have to be badmin for someone to get a demo of him.

I digress, 2 out of 3 of the major trolls have written off war-lords and one supposedly retired. Whatever the fuck retiring from a video game means.
And you're still a gaping faggot and a shitty admin.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
Do you give admin classes? I'm sure that will help supplement your csConfused private lessons. Just quote me a price. I would like to be a legit proof admin....o wait you retired. Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaha. How was your csConfused 401k? Did they contribute? Match? Any clue of what I am talking about? Ask your parents, they are probably near you.
The whole helmut's retirement plan makes me lol
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]