Poll: Is thavs a retard? Show Results
Yes
34 79.07%
No
9 20.93%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Srs question: how many of you think thavs/striker is a huge retard?
MMgHam, post: 97870, member: 16679 Wrote:you're so retarded i swear

Double post

"oo lil mother fucker" best line n/a
He may be retarded but hes not on your level yet to get VACd
Riser, post: 97879, member: 992 Wrote:He may be retarded but hes not on your level yet to get VACd

bang ! double damage .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Donut, post: 97863, member: 16662 Wrote:η℮√ℯґ ⅾ◎ ☂ℌ@т ℘ℓṧ

☂ℌ@т- What's That?
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
|Cam|Per, post: 97899, member: 16797 Wrote:☂ℌ@т- What's That?

ḟḱ ℓℯ☂ ღ℮ ☂⑂ρ℮ υ ṧ☂ʊ℘☤∂ @ṧṧ ḱ℮⑂♭☺αґḓ
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
M. Bison, post: 97834, member: 359 Wrote:lmao. anyone see this?

http://fragready.com/forum/index.php?/to...war-lords/

http://war-lords.net/threads/april-fools...ews.10199/

Shokkk, post: 97866, member: 16525 Wrote:actually i was the first to know that is was an obvious april fool joke........Wink
did you say april fools to fragready's admin?
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave, post: 97903, member: 1302 Wrote:did you say april fools to fragready's admin?

I think the Fragready admin had no idea what shok was talking about.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Riser, post: 97879, member: 992 Wrote:He may be retarded but hes not on your level yet to get VACd
oooo noobbbbbbbbb i will never be vac-ed or smac-ed i am too clever for them......i bet.....fk u

Double post

my xHIT is also ESL Wire Anti-Cheat, 4PL-Insight!, X-Ray, ESEA Client, EAC3, TheSGL, VOIPLAY, CEVO, CAL, FGCL Anti-Cheat, Libra Anti-Cheat, ApoFigAC3, myAC, ASGL, SMAC, VAC PROOF
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]

Double post

Shokkk, post: 97910, member: 16525 Wrote:oooo noobbbbbbbbb i will never be vac-ed or smac-ed i am too clever for them......i bet.....fk u

Double post

my xHIT is also ESL Wire Anti-Cheat, 4PL-Insight!, X-Ray, ESEA Client, EAC3, TheSGL, VOIPLAY, CEVO, CAL, FGCL Anti-Cheat, Libra Anti-Cheat, ApoFigAC3, myAC, ASGL, SMAC, VAC PROOF
oooooooooo.......fk u to.......oooo yu r a god's facinating creature oooooooooo............fk u to....ooooooo lil mutherfucker
Shokkk, post: 97910, member: 16525 Wrote:oooo noobbbbbbbbb i will never be vac-ed or smac-ed i am too clever for them......i bet.....fk u

Double post

I know a lot of the cheats that are out for css. Since I'm a regular at d3/hf/and a lot more hacking sites. But I have never ever heard of this "xHIT" you are talking about. and pls. just stop where you are.

Double post

Where did you copy that from? CAL is no more active.

nerd

Double post

Anyway I'm done with this thread, you're just making a bigger fool of yourself. I'll just use the ignore function on you till you learn to stop being such a huge fucking faggot.