Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  ^SnX_-
So bison if u read this message me because idk why im banned at all i havnt even played on wl for along time and it turns out im banned? or if any admin read this please get back to me i was play on cbble this morning and when the map switcht to inferno i was not able to join a team. kept saying i was banned. STEAM_0:0:16915946 idk why i was banned -_-

Name:^SnX_-
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16915946
Server: all the WL servers

I have no idea why i was banned. i just joined this morning and started playing. The map was de_cbble and switched to de_inferno and there it said i was banned. I was not able to join any team. please help i play on WL a lot i scrim on it a lot as well. so please hurry back to me Sad. thank you.
This might be a little tricky to sort out. Please wait until a root can respond.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Hey bison, if you have any information,or any other admin, about how and or why i was banned from wl,i realized it when i tried joining there sniper server, please message me i like wl server a lot, so again please get back to me when anyone can

name:
^๖ۣۜChaos^

steam ID:
[SIZE=6] STEAM_0:1:50583623 01:01[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]Server name:War-lords [/SIZE]

There's been quite a bit of account sharing going on. o_O
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
well not really bison my little bro has his account and i have mine and another onei shared the other one is that bad ? if so why are we getting banned?
2DeViouS was using one of the accounts in an attempt to ban evade. In case you don't know, he's permanently banned from (wL) following his attempt to recruit players into another server.
Hey bison, if you have any information,or any other admin, about how and or why i was banned from wl,i realized it when i tried joining there sniper server, please message me i like wl server a lot, so again please get back to me when anyone can.

name:
^๖ۣۜChaos^

steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:50583623 01:01

Server name:War-lords
well i changed my password on my other account so dvs wont be able to use it anymore. With that, would I still be banned? and my little brother too?
APPROVED

-CLOSED-