Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned from web ban?
Name: Shadow
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:427334912

Can someone tell me that why i have been banned from server? I still able to play on wL server until tonight. After doing homework, i turned on CSS and got message : You have been banned from this server.
You were actually banned on 6/27/13 for a SMAC violation. So there are some inconsistencies in your story. Hang on for a root admin to determine your appeal
JumbOlaya, post: 98010, member: 956 Wrote:You were actually banned on 6/27/13 for a SMAC violation. So there are some inconsistencies in your story. Hang on for a root admin to determine your appeal
I know but i still able to play until last night.
Shadow, post: 98028, member: 17236 Wrote:I know but i still able to play until last night.

I think the sourceban was broken for some reason.
Steam is 50% off selling CS:S so if i buy the game, i will be get unbanned right? (Sorry for my english)
Shadow, post: 98050, member: 17236 Wrote:Steam is 50% off selling CS:S so if i buy the game, i will be get unbanned right? (Sorry for my english)
Yes, but only after a single cheating infraction.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 98086, member: 359 Wrote:Yes, but only after a single cheating infraction.
What is infraction mean?
Shadow, post: 98104, member: 17236 Wrote:What is infraction mean?

The act or an instance of infringing; a violation.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/infraction
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 98159, member: 2104 Wrote:The act or an instance of infringing; a violation.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/infraction
Is that mean, if i bought CS:S, i will be able to play again, but if i cheat then i will not be able to play again, right?
It's more like if you keep cheating on other servers after you were banned , you won't be unban even if you bought CSS
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]