Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED]
yea spartacus has a good transformation and he's famous. Better than mine
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
When I was young, I wanted money. I wanted lots and lots of money. Of course, being only 6 years old, I was only limited to the fewest of things. During those years, my alien mother lost her job at the NUB CORPERATION and my heartless father couldn't get a job since the fact that he only steal hearts. However, I've learned to develop what adults can do thanks to my great great great great great grandfather Albert Einstein.

At the age of 7, I decided to take action. Along with a few other people, we decided to declare world domination. Of course, that wasn't possible so we decided to rob a bank. We went to our nearest bank, demanded cash, and left. Our mission was successful. However, one of us betrayed and stunned, and robbed us all. We decided to get revenge on him. Knowing that one of us betrayed, and having a possibility another could betray, I decided to freeze them with my super-mega-ultra-extreme-extraterrestrial-supreme-noobish-invincible ice ray that I made the back of my hands. I went around the world in 80 days, I fought and lost through some thugs, learned to wield a keyblade, and finally held my sword to the sky. Magically, the guy who robbed us was killed, and money came pouring through the skies in my area.

I was so happy, thrilled, and shocked all at the same time. My family became billionaires and we claimed world domination. I always wonder how the others were, since I froze them awhile ago, but who cares? I'm a billionaire, successful, and happy!

Don't believe me? Here's my blueprints.
[Image: 5H3OVWP.png]
Totally not a joke submission.
Totally don't have the CS Complete Pack
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
xXThatNubXx, post: 99713, member: 16818 Wrote:When I was young, I wanted money. I wanted lots and lots of money. Of course, being only 6 years old, I was only limited to the fewest of things. During those years, my alien mother lost her job at the NUB CORPERATION and my heartless father couldn't get a job since the fact that he only steal hearts. However, I've learned to develop what adults can do thanks to my great great great great great grandfather Albert Einstein.

At the age of 7, I decided to take action. Along with a few other people, we decided to declare world domination. Of course, that wasn't possible so we decided to rob a bank. We went to our nearest bank, demanded cash, and left. Our mission was successful. However, one of us betrayed and stunned, and robbed us all. We decided to get revenge on him. Knowing that one of us betrayed, and having a possibility another could betray, I decided to freeze them with my super-mega-ultra-extreme-extraterrestrial-supreme-noobish-invincible ice ray that I made the back of my hands. I went around the world in 80 days, I fought and lost through some thugs, learned to wield a keyblade, and finally held my sword to the sky. Magically, the guy who robbed us was killed, and money came pouring through the skies in my area.

I was so happy, thrilled, and shocked all at the same time. My family became billionaires and we claimed world domination. I always wonder how the others were, since I froze them awhile ago, but who cares? I'm a billionaire, successful, and happy!

...... not sure if serious
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
xXThatNubXx, post: 99713, member: 16818 Wrote:When I was young, I wanted money. I wanted lots and lots of money. Of course, being only 6 years old, I was only limited to the fewest of things. During those years, my alien mother lost her job at the NUB CORPERATION and my heartless father couldn't get a job since the fact that he only steal hearts. However, I've learned to develop what adults can do thanks to my great great great great great grandfather Albert Einstein.

LOL?
A giveaway? Why not taking this serious?

I really want this because I want to be called one of this game supporter. For some reasons I can't buy it. I want to add friends and play where they're playing. And eh... Of course, to join some clans.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:935388431

It's my first adventure ever. Back to 2 years ago and it wasn't my only goal. All of my 4 pals had the same. The goal is to reach to the top of Cambodia's highest mountain (Phnom Aural, at 1,771m) without our parents knowing. Yep, It was quite dangerous and We were too young for this. One of my group almost gave his life for that mountain.
So here we are. The vacation had reached and we travel to that mountain to achieve our goal. We passed a scary place known to the local. It's on a cliff called "Pich neil". Legends said that this area is haunted. Many people died there because of traffic accident. Some others are disappeared there without any reasons till now.

[Image: dtpzytj09i0ggffqy1s.jpg]

This sign says "No parking from 6pm to 6am" to warn people who have reached there not to stop and keep going. Luckily, we passed there safety. That's it. We got there, the highest mountain. We started setting up our base camp, find foods and rest for a night. It was so happy. We danced, sang, and discussed about how short our lives are and find out tricks to woo for a good chick Big Grin . I know that we were really insane at that time. We had no survival lessons. And the problem is, we had no gear. We had to climb up there with our own bare hands. But the condition of the mountain is okay to climb without gears i guess.
The next morning, we started climbing. But, we leave one of our member at the base camp just in case we need him. He was so damn angry at that time. But, he agreed. It had been half of the day so far, I think we had reached maybe half of the mountain. It rained yesterday so that area became slippy. Rurs, he is one of my group stepped on mud. But he didn't realize. He slipped, fell off a slope and bumped on the ground. He twisted his ankle. All of the member were in shock and rushed to save him. He was okay. But, we must accept the fact that we can't continue our plan. Then, we gave up. I was so regretful. So, I took a few photos. Here, one of 'em:

[Image: vz5s05witgxwr8w1ehkh.jpg]

We got the wounded back to base camp, pack up and leave. It was a failure yet too dangerous for us. So, we stop trying to reach this goal until we are good enough to....

Shame... And you there! Stop laughing!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
i am having vaction and i started playing css on nosteam .....
my goal is making a new good clan ........
Minigames
[Image: 1527304_101.png]

Dust2 Deathmatch Asia
[Image: 1989480_101.png]

you're too poor to buy a cs complete pack
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]

That is totally an accurate blueprint to success.
lol!
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 99312, member: 4142 Wrote:Steam ID: [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:1:25477954[/SIZE]

I have moved house this past summer, moved to somewhere completly new, far from my old location and knew no one there. Didn't know what to expect and was on my last year of High School. My goal was to finish my year, get my diploma and graduate, and there you go now today I have reached that goal, got my diploma and I have met a lot of good person and I gotta admit it was defenitly my best year of High School. Why I want the complete package? CsConfused is the only Cs I own. I'd like to receive the package to get a chance to try out the old cs to see how it looked like before my currently favorite game. Also, I BADLY want Cs:go, I have it on ps3, was #1 to 3 in the "Most MVP stars" ranking for the first 3-4 months the game came out and now would really like to own it on PC, although I do not have the money right now to buy any game or any gaming stuff, since I have my driving school, driving licence, car, College stuffs and some more things to buy. Nothing really spectacular, but i'm proud of myself for getting my high school diploma, since I am the first one in my family that has finished high school.[Image: 2v18a5l.jpg]

Here is our winner of this giveaway. Thank you to everyone that entered and stay tuned for more to come.

-CLOSED
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]