Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED]
OK. So heres me! I swear to God that I will not lie here.

When I started playing CSS in Steam, back a year ago, I was a newb with like 0.50 KDR. It is quite obvious with 500+ ping. You know it. And there was no way to improve my skills with this ping. So, honestly, I thought of cheating! I searched the net and I got aware of getting banned by VAC and other anti-cheats by using cheats. Like a noob I searched undetected cheats for free (as I don't have any bank cards to buy private cheats as I am 17, not 18 till) but found none. Some fake, some detected and others not working. Then I played in many servers with my noob like skills and noticed many hackers with undetected cheats. I contacted some of them and they said noobs buy cheats and they codes undetected cheats themselves. So I knew it was possible to code undetected cheats in home. So from then this became my primary goal in the net. With the help of some hacking forums, coders and my c++ skills I finally finished my undetected cheat! Its called xHIT. Now I use it always in all servers except wL because its like my family and one will never cheat on his family, ofcourse.
So heres how it looks:
In Drag 2 Death multimod Indian server(VAC + SMAC protected): [Image: 2qlu055.jpg]
In GameArena(VAC protected): [Image: keysnd.jpg] - here I can see T's entering the hostage area in Assault by WallHack. [Image: 5kfsx1.jpg] - here I can see the T's behind the boxes and through smoke.
In Elitez Indian scrim server(zBlock + VAC protected): [Image: 21jufk9.jpg]
Heres my demo of me in S@V3D Christian server(SMAC + VAC protected): http://www.mediafire.com/download/4mbg29...ksaves.rar - I am brutally using my xHIT, only aimbot is disabled because admins are there always, and all other features are on!

And, why I want these games? I want these games because its really hard to buy games here. As I already told you all that I am 17 and have no bank accounts or cards to buy it directly from the Steam because in India minimum age for that is 18 and if I want to buy a game I will have to travel a distance of 155 km to Kolkata to buy it from a retail store. Yes, I live 155 km away from Kolkata and here is no retail store to buy legit games. Don't believe me? You can trace my IP.
I really want them Smile

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52344603

- Shokkk
Love you all <3
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
I want this game pack becuase i do not own the original counter strikes, and i would actually love to play it if i got the cash. Here is a picture of me

Double post

and now    

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
Hello ladies and gentleman. I am Qholic from South Korea. I was born in Jakarta, Indonesia because my dad works there. I am 16 now, and I was 15 when I first saw my mate solving a Rubik's Cube. I got very challanged to it, and after weeks of memorizing algorithms with different situations, I finally solved a cube in 2minute 41 Seconds. It was February 23rd when I first solved a cube. I was VERY happy because I was also able to solve a cube! Weeks after solving cubes, I improved myself to solve a cube in sub 1 minute. After getting sub 1 minute scores, I got to know that there are special cubes called DIY Do It Yourself cubes. It was way quicker than the original rubik's cube(since you can mod it), and it leaded me to buy some cubes like DaYan Zhanchi, DaYan Guhong V2, DaYan Lingyun. I got amazed by the performances of those cubes, and I REALLY got into it. NOW, I can solve a cube sub 20 seconds, and solving a cube was one of the biggest challenges of my life, and I made myself to actually be good with it. Now I have many cubes, such as Vcube 2x2, Rubiks cube keychain heineken edition limited, rubiks cube keychain, nobel cube 3x3, wittwo v1 2x2, rubiks cube hybrid 3x3, dayan lingyun, dayan guhong v2 white, dayan zhanchi(world record cube), rubiks cube original 3x3, dayan panshi. Big Grin

I would like to get the cs game pack because I don't have any games yet since I am just a student, I know I should be studying but sometimes I need a time to rest and play. I would really appreciate it if I get the game. Big Grin

I was actually planning to upload videos in youtube about this, but it took way too long to do it so I cancelled it. Sad

Thanks for reading Smile

5 Apr 29, 2013 1:32:55 PM 00:38.89 D R2 D F2 U' L2 B2 R2 U' B2 U2 L' B D F L B' U2 R2 L' U2
4 Apr 29, 2013 1:49:03 AM 00:36.73
F2 D' U2 R2 D' R2 B2 L2 D2 F2 L2 B D R U' R F' L U' B2 L2 D2

2266 Jul 19, 2013 10:27:46 PM 00:27.06 F2 U' L2 B2 U F2 U2 L2 U L2 U' L B' U' B2 R2 F' R' U2 F D
2265 Jul 19, 2013 10:19:04 PM 00:24.19 U R2 D' U' R2 U B2 F2 D' U' F' U R B F' U' B2 D' R B L'

My steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56202476

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Topic was apt, so I'd like to contribute but not to participate in the giveaway.Smile

Men's Health Singapore recently did an article on me for losing 31kg/68lbs in about 2 years.:oops:

Was about 117kg/258 lbs when I started playing at War-lords, June 2011. Felt like a fatass most of the time walking around in school. I was 117kg and that was 3kgs more to 120kg:eek: . Decided to do something on Sept 2011. :p

I started slow, making changes to my diet and lifestyle one step at a time. Met my goal about a few months back. Keeping at it still. Big Grin

Proves that you don't have to be unfit to be a gamer, and that its not too late to start making positive changes to your life.Wink

[Image: bXyDiPG.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Ikhsan ftw. Nice btw
Spartacus, post: 99353, member: 1060 Wrote:Topic was apt, so I'd like to contribute but not to participate in the giveaway.Smile

Men's Health Singapore recently did an article on me for losing 31kg/68lbs in about 2 years.:oops:

Was about 117kg/258 lbs when I started playing at War-lords, June 2011. Felt like a fatass most of the time walking around in school. I was 117kg and that was 3kgs more to 120kg:eek: . Decided to do something on Sept 2011. :p

I started slow, making changes to my diet and lifestyle one step at a time. Met my goal about a few months back. Keeping at it still. Big Grin

Proves that you don't have to be unfit to be a gamer, and that its not too late to start making positive changes to your life.Wink

[Image: bXyDiPG.jpg]
You realize I'm just going to find a copy of the magazine and find out your name right?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Its actually really easy to find that.

Step 1. Go to Spartacus' steam profile

Step 2. Type his full name in google

Step 3. Go into the facebook page with the name of spartacus' real name

Step 4. Start looking at the pictures.

Step 5. Picture found
DareDevil, post: 99357, member: 16627 Wrote:Its actually really easy to find that.

Step 1. Go to Spartacus' steam profile

Step 2. Type his full name in google

Step 3. Go into the facebook page with the name of spartacus' real name

Step 4. Start looking at the pictures.

Step 5. Picture found
I don't want to even know how you know that.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 99358, member: 835 Wrote:I don't want to even know how you know that.

lol
joker8baller, post: 99356, member: 835 Wrote:You realize I'm just going to find a copy of the magazine and find out your name right?

yeahhhh just requires more effort.:p
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.