Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED]
I'm 6-1 and 186lb, just checked. You wont find it in magazine and I don't work out.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
[SIZE=16px]"The life without a goal is considered to be the life without any direction". So when i was in secondary school i set the goal of increasing my computer studies and accounting grades for o'level. Before it was in the range of 30 - 40. I [/SIZE][SIZE=16px]studied to get my grades increased to 70%. Didn't try to do my A'level because i couldn't bear the thought of going to school anymore. Now i have Set an new goal to get all distinctions in the course i am doing.[/SIZE][SIZE=16px]I am confident that I have worked to know what the goal is and how to achieve this goal so I can hope to achieve these targets. The reason i want this game pack is because it is really hard to buy games and other stuff through internet in this country. because of visa problems and the current exchange rate. Steam ID: [/SIZE][SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:1120299886[/SIZE]
[Image: 1369748_101.png]
Shokkk, post: 99346, member: 16525 Wrote:OK. So heres me! I swear to God that I will not lie here.

When I started playing CSS in Steam, back a year ago, I was a newb with like 0.50 KDR. It is quite obvious with 500+ ping. You know it. And there was no way to improve my skills with this ping. So, honestly, I thought of cheating! I searched the net and I got aware of getting banned by VAC and other anti-cheats by using cheats. Like a noob I searched undetected cheats for free (as I don't have any bank cards to buy private cheats as I am 17, not 18 till) but found none. Some fake, some detected and others not working. Then I played in many servers with my noob like skills and noticed many hackers with undetected cheats. I contacted some of them and they said noobs buy cheats and they codes undetected cheats themselves. So I knew it was possible to code undetected cheats in home. So from then this became my primary goal in the net. With the help of some hacking forums, coders and my c++ skills I finally finished my undetected cheat! Its called xHIT. Now I use it always in all servers except wL because its like my family and one will never cheat on his family, ofcourse.
So heres how it looks:
In Drag 2 Death multimod Indian server(VAC + SMAC protected): [Image: 2qlu055.jpg]
In GameArena(VAC protected): [Image: keysnd.jpg] - here I can see T's entering the hostage area in Assault by WallHack. [Image: 5kfsx1.jpg] - here I can see the T's behind the boxes and through smoke.
In Elitez Indian scrim server(zBlock + VAC protected): [Image: 21jufk9.jpg]
Heres my demo of me in S@V3D Christian server(SMAC + VAC protected): http://www.mediafire.com/download/4mbg29...ksaves.rar - I am brutally using my xHIT, only aimbot is disabled because admins are there always, and all other features are on!

And, why I want these games? I want these games because its really hard to buy games here. As I already told you all that I am 17 and have no bank accounts or cards to buy it directly from the Steam because in India minimum age for that is 18 and if I want to buy a game I will have to travel a distance of 155 km to Kolkata to buy it from a retail store. Yes, I live 155 km away from Kolkata and here is no retail store to buy legit games. Don't believe me? You can trace my IP.
I really want them Smile
- Shokkk
Love you all <3

[Image: NotSureIfSerious.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
This is really cool. When are you going to announce the winner?
To give everyone enough time to make their post, the winner will be announced in about a week.

I would also like for all that entered to go back edit their post and put in your steam id.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
omg Cas, I told you I'm gonna gift you a legit copy of cs:go As your birthday present, Anyway,

Hope you get it, good luck!
My only goal.. when I play life is to get a super high k/d

[Image: 6A9C0112AED96227AD3ADFC7B5A8A45470746D06]

i keed. good luck to everyone that participates.
spartacus is that really you
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
Lol , to me spartacus deserve it ..... so far .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Ghosty, post: 99525, member: 15215 Wrote:Lol , to me spartacus deserve it ..... so far .
Honestly didn't read his post. Did brat write about his weight and bodybuilding again?

PS. Oh I did walkthrough his post... Short memory.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]