Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just ordered new laptop
For an extra $160 you can get a high-end laptop instead of a mediocre ASUS.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Fangb...g_Notebook

Edit: Plus configure it the way you want (add or remove certain hardware).

Edit2: Includes the option to DOWNGRADE to Windows 7 (Original) which is worth it if you are going to game on it.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
So far dell support was nice. That is not a gaming laptop BTW.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 101061, member: 9168 Wrote:So far dell support was nice. That is not a gaming laptop BTW.
Neah I know, Dells & HPs are usually very business oriented. I was referring to the laptops that they were linking up there.
cucubelu, post: 101060, member: 15378 Wrote:For an extra $160 you can get a high-end laptop instead of a mediocre ASUS.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Fangb...g_Notebook

Edit: Plus configure it the way you want (add or remove certain hardware).

Edit2: Includes the option to DOWNGRADE to Windows 7 (Original) which is worth it if you are going to game on it.

that laptop is overpriced lol. all of the laptops I listed before are better and cheaper. I don't see how ASUS are mediocre rofl when they're the best gaming motherboard company around and make some really great cooling in their laptops. The laptop I have hasn't gone over 55C yet playing witcher 2 and Day Z and planetside 2 etc...
Razer blade bro. all i gotta say

edit

i <3 my benny
Big Grin
ceddeeoo, post: 101080, member: 9052 Wrote:that laptop is overpriced lol. all of the laptops I listed before are better and cheaper. I don't see how ASUS are mediocre rofl when they're the best gaming motherboard company around and make some really great cooling in their laptops. The laptop I have hasn't gone over 55C yet playing witcher 2 and Day Z and planetside 2 etc...
I sure glad it hasn't being new. But ASUS gaming computers are the middle range of gaming computers, the one I showed you would benchmark, and outplay your computer any day. It was built for one single purpose, gaming. CPU, RAM, Motherboard, BIOS and software all utilized to optimize gaming performance, which the ASUS hasn't been unless you do it yourself.

Don't get me wrong, it is a good mid range gaming laptop, I am just saying if people want to spend an extra $150-200 they can get a professionally built gaming laptop with their own speccs.

I was never one for laptops. They 100% functionality life time is 1.5-3 years Sad

Only one survived me thusfar is a military built HP 7 Series.
cucubelu, post: 101090, member: 15378 Wrote:I sure glad it hasn't being new. But ASUS gaming computers are the middle range of gaming computers, the one I showed you would benchmark, and outplay your computer any day. It was built for one single purpose, gaming. CPU, RAM, Motherboard, BIOS and software all utilized to optimize gaming performance, which the ASUS hasn't been unless you do it yourself.

Don't get me wrong, it is a good mid range gaming laptop, I am just saying if people want to spend an extra $150-200 they can get a professionally built gaming laptop with their own speccs.

I was never one for laptops. They 100% functionality life time is 1.5-3 years Sad

Only one survived me thusfar is a military built HP 7 Series.

a 1,200$ laptop outrunning a 700$ laptop ??? who woulda thought.

i was talking about the 900-1000$ laptops I posted. those are all way better than the 1200$ you posted
ceddeeoo, post: 101092, member: 9052 Wrote:a 1,200$ laptop outrunning a 700$ laptop ??? who woulda thought.

i was talking about the 900-1000$ laptops I posted. those are all way better than the 1200$ you posted
They are not rofl.

Double post

Double: All the laptops you linked have a terrible CPU speed, the mobile GPUs in them are last generations low-mid range gaming GPUs. They are horrible, they will suit your needs to a certain degree at some games, but nothing major.

The only one that is half decent (half really) are the 740s/750s, but again those are low/mid end cards, and their mobile equivalent even less powerful.
Lenovo makes some cheap gaming machines.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
cucubelu, post: 101093, member: 15378 Wrote:They are not rofl.

Double post

Double: All the laptops you linked have a terrible CPU speed, the mobile GPUs in them are last generations low-mid range gaming GPUs. They are horrible, they will suit your needs to a certain degree at some games, but nothing major.

The only one that is half decent (half really) are the 740s/750s, but again those are low/mid end cards, and their mobile equivalent even less powerful.

uhh all the cpu speeds in laptop are listed are pretty much the same as the one you listed and some of those GPUs have more vram and higher bitrate