Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  eZ Target. Admin abuse
Donut, post: 100991, member: 16662 Wrote:Children are often gaged for talking. Look at martinez, he talked and everyone made fun of him and reported him for mic spamming. I'm surprised no one reported you for making awfully annoying noises on the mic. You get all homophobic and call people faggot when they don't play the way you want them to.
Ahaha, its called joking around. Faggot.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 100983, member: 17123 Wrote:Proof, I'm currently banned. Here it's a custom to give warnings before gagging Smile.

Double post

You use the term "troll" i was like fully "trolling" around, yeah! I was simply playing a song to Kris because he liked the song. Bam Gagged, no "Please stop" no warnings. Therefor he should learn the rules.

Double post

You use the term "troll" i was like fully "trolling" around, yeah! I was simply playing a son

And for your "Dunot" I'm not a squeaker.. nor is it correct for a child to be banned for communicating.

The fact that you got banned doesn't mean that it is proof, moreover, it shows that you deserved it. you haven't provided any demo neither you showed any chat logs. enjoy ban.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 100995, member: 17123 Wrote:Ahaha, its called joking around. Faggot.
no it's called being a dick
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
During my times at the minigame server, I seem to recall that you seem to like playing a song over mic. However, this was before I was admin and rarely any admins on the minigame server. Though you do it rarely, you continued to do that. Heck, you even asked me to gag you for no reason at one point. When I denied the request, you gave me a reason to gag you, which of course was to play via mic. I see no reason to be mad at EZ target when you yourself should know the rules and continued to break it. Playing over mic is pretty much asking to be gagged, so it's your fault for making that decision, not ours. Doesn't matter if you weren't warned or not.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
So, after you spammed your mic (which is against the rules) you got muted. To which, in your chat log you responded with :

Aug 29, 2013 2:00:11 am douche(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Aug 29, 2013 2:00:06 am J'saying(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Aug 29, 2013 2:00:00 am Douche.(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Aug 29, 2013 1:59:58 am lawl(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Since it immediately followed your mute, I followed it up with a 1 day timeout.
Conveniently, you left this fact out of your initial report, which, to me, is pretty dishonest.

-EDIT-

Oh, one other point. Several people were asking you (some nicely, some not so nicely) to stop spamming your song playing over the mic (I personally didn't mind it so much, I like Eminem), but I have to uphold the rules of the server. When you replied to them with :

Aug 29, 2013 1:59:16 am Ignore me faggot(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET

, then it was time for you to get muted. You were blatantly trolling with the mic, had no respect for the other players, and basically just wanted to be an internet tough guy. I will take any judgement handed down from Senior Admin staff, but, really, I don't think I have anything to worry about here. You broke the rules, got busted for it, and are now throwing a tantrum. Suck it up, buttercup, and take the punishment like a big boy.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 100985, member: 17123 Wrote:You use the term "troll" i was like fully "trolling" around, yeah! I was simply playing a son

And for your "Dunot" I'm not a squeaker.. nor is it correct for a child to be banned for communicating.

5) I wasn't posting this for my behalf, just saying his a slack admin. He could atleast give me a warning and i'd gladly stop. People were entertained. Many others were gagged/banned yesterday by target. You can check ban logs.
Didn't read it again. If you want to provide proof of admin abuse, then you should provide chatlogs or a demo.

If you want to flame him, put it in Flame & Admire, and we'll probably all flame you back, because that's what the section is for.

It was a one round mute/gag, take it and be glad it's not for longer. Saying that many others were gagged or banned by Target isn't saying much. If you break the rules you WILL be gagged or banned. And trust me, I've been a player/admin here for longer than many of these people and a LOT of people break the rules.

And Target, as one of the Senior Admins, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
This is humorous, i didn't care about my ban. But just thought i'd make a thread for the lols. It was just a day ban anways.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
Yeah Sure. =/
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
In that case we should extend the ban for wasting our time huehuehue brb.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
Donut, post: 100978, member: 16662 Wrote:Cmon sneaaky admit it, you're pretty annoying on the mic. Imagine if you were a sqeaker, you'd be banned before you knew it.

This.
WOP DA MAN, STREET CRED, YAYA