Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  eZ Target. Admin abuse
Hi, this "eZ Target" guy is the worst admin on warlords...
I was just banned for "Admin disrespect". (1 day) I was playing a song over my mic... And he gagged me. He gave me no warnings, or asked me to stop. After i was banned, i rejoined and sent this to him in admin chat. "
(TO ADMINS) ิิิิิิ:  You gave no warning for the gag
C" Then he kicked me and replied with "Not allowed"... Although it's not allowed. Warnings are still to be given. And i got banned for "admin disrespect" Lawl... I called him a douche for a gag without warning.

Now.. Other then that. Many people were gagged/banned/kicked yesterday by ez. For no reason... Or they were just having a bit of fun.
This guy needs to be demoted.

Or atleast, he should learn the rules... and stop being a "douche".
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
Have you read this before posting? http://war-lords.net/threads/please-read...ting.1292/

you need to provide proof. it's hard to believe that eZ Target could abuse admin.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
Also when you enter our servers, you agree to a set of rules yourself. One of those rules is to not mic and chat spam. If you are unsure of these rules, please use this link to get familiar with them: http://war-lords.net/pages/rules/
Cmon sneaaky admit it, you're pretty annoying on the mic. Imagine if you were a sqeaker, you'd be banned before you knew it.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
JumbOlaya, post: 100977, member: 956 Wrote:Also when you enter our servers, you agree to a set of rules yourself. One of those rules is to not mic and chat spam. If you are unsure of these rules, please use this link to get familiar with them: http://war-lords.net/pages/rules/
This.

It is not our fault if you do not know the rules. We expect you to know them to play on our servers. Failure to do so will result in gags&mutes. If you troll the admin because of his/her action in game you can expect further discipline.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
sexuawka, post: 100976, member: 7315 Wrote:Have you read this before posting? http://war-lords.net/threads/please-read...ting.1292/

you need to provide proof. it's hard to believe that eZ Target could abuse admin.
Proof, I'm currently banned. Here it's a custom to give warnings before gagging Smile.

Double post

joker8baller, post: 100979, member: 835 Wrote:This.

It is not our fault if you do not know the rules. We expect you to know them to play on our servers. Failure to do so will result in gags&mutes. If you troll the admin because of his/her action in game you can expect further discipline.
You use the term "troll" i was like fully "trolling" around, yeah! I was simply playing a song to Kris because he liked the song. Bam Gagged, no "Please stop" no warnings. Therefor he should learn the rules.

Double post

You use the term "troll" i was like fully "trolling" around, yeah! I was simply playing a son
Donut, post: 100978, member: 16662 Wrote:Cmon sneaaky admit it, you're pretty annoying on the mic. Imagine if you were a sqeaker, you'd be banned before you knew it.
And for your "Dunot" I'm not a squeaker.. nor is it correct for a child to be banned for communicating.
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 100983, member: 17123 Wrote:Proof, I'm currently banned. Here it's a custom to give warnings before gagging Smile.

Double post

You use the term "troll" i was like fully "trolling" around, yeah! I was simply playing a song to Kris because he liked the song. Bam Gagged, no "Please stop" no warnings. Therefor he should learn the rules.

Double post

You use the term "troll" i was like fully "trolling" around, yeah! I was simply playing a son

And for your "Dunot" I'm not a squeaker.. nor is it correct for a child to be banned for communicating.
1) You didn't read it.

Quote:Provide the admin in question and what abuse they are committing. Provide proof with chat logs or a demo.
You did not provide proof with chat logs or a demo.

2) I don't know where "here" is, but if you're breaking the rules, you're breaking the rules. You should not be mic-spamming in any of the War-Lords server at any time. it's stated in our rules and it's something we abide by. The admin may give warnings but they may straight out gag/mute.

Keep in mind this is only a temporary gag/mute. It lasts for the map to give you a cooling off period. They'll warn you before you become muted for a day/permanently. If you attempt to avoid the gag/mute by reconnecting to the server you will receive a 1 day ban for disrespecting the admin.

3) Again, you don't know the rules. The admin shouldn't have to remind you of the rules of the server. First, playing the song to another player is against the rules whether or not they "like" it or not. Send it to them over steam chat or something. Second, I was referring to your trolling of the admin
Quote:I called him a douche for a gag without warning.
. Don't troll the admin.

4) You weren't a child communicating, you were a child mic-spamming a song in the server, which is in direct violation of our rules.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]

Donut, post: 100978, member: 16662 Wrote:Cmon sneaaky admit it, you're pretty annoying on the mic. Imagine if you were a sqeaker, you'd be banned before you knew it.
joker8baller, post: 100984, member: 835 Wrote:1) You didn't read it.

You did not provide proof with chat logs or a demo.

2) I don't know where "here" is, but if you're breaking the rules, you're breaking the rules. You should not be mic-spamming in any of the War-Lords server at any time. it's stated in our rules and it's something we abide by. The admin may give warnings but they may straight out gag/mute.

Keep in mind this is only a temporary gag/mute. It lasts for the map to give you a cooling off period. They'll warn you before you become muted for a day/permanently. If you attempt to avoid the gag/mute by reconnecting to the server you will receive a 1 day ban for disrespecting the admin.

3) Again, you don't know the rules. The admin shouldn't have to remind you of the rules of the server. First, playing the song to another player is against the rules whether or not they "like" it or not. Send it to them over steam chat or something. Second, I was referring to your trolling of the admin . Don't troll the admin.

4) You weren't a child communicating, you were a child mic-spamming a song in the server, which is in direct violation of our rules.

5) I wasn't posting this for my behalf, just saying his a slack admin. He could atleast give me a warning and i'd gladly stop. People were entertained. Many others were gagged/banned yesterday by target. You can check ban logs.
Children are often gaged for talking. Look at martinez, he talked and everyone made fun of him and reported him for mic spamming. I'm surprised no one reported you for making awfully annoying noises on the mic. You get all homophobic and call people faggot when they don't play the way you want them to.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
MOTD.

NO MIC AND CHAT SPAMMING