Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ez-target aka Bonafide Admin Abuse/Mute Appeal
Magoo and getting muted is a weird combination.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 101488, member: 17123 Wrote:Target is a great guy, just way to strict. Like he should give a warning like "hey, tone it down a bit".
I agree. I have had good times with him in the past. I don' t think he is a bad person, just how he uses his admin can be questionable.
I'd understand if he was so strict in a pop maps/scrim server. But in a minigames server? Come on Tongue. People are just trying to have a good time.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
I totally agree and I understand motd is the warning but it would not hurt to just give a heads up before giving the consequence.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
So how long till we hear dat sexy voice of yours again magoo?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 101495, member: 16662 Wrote:So how long till we hear dat sexy voice of yours again magoo?
A day.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
KyleCorn, post: 101490, member: 12565 Wrote:-Snipped TL;DR-
<3

Cry about it, all i see is your friends bitch and complain about bonafide doing his job, nuff said, deal with it.
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
Bert John, post: 101497, member: 16855 Wrote:Cry about it, all i see is your friends bitch and complain about bonafide doing his job, nuff said, deal with it.
Doing his job and abusing his power are two very different things.

EDIT: And isn't all you are doing is backing up your friend/admin where you have none of the facts? That coin flips both ways my friend. Most of the people in this post were actually there when I got muted.
Brokenhope Magoo, post: 101498, member: 17436 Wrote:Doing his job and abusing his power are two very different things.

Consistantly saying "get to the choppa" and being muted for it = spamming, abusing his power would be not giving you a mute, pulling "favorites". Thats the only abuse i can see to happen here.

EDIT For Edit Above: He isnt my friend, ive just seen what admin he is and how he does it, ive seen nothing wrong with how he does it. i do not need to be there to tell what happened as your friends all seem to be raging this one fact out: "We were all spamming, one of us got punished as an example, i want this admin punished"
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
Bert John, post: 101499, member: 16855 Wrote:Consistantly saying "get to the choppa" and being muted for it = spamming, abusing his power would be not giving you a mute, pulling "favorites". Thats the only abuse i can see to happen here.
Listen, I was not constantly spamming it. I said it once, maybe twice, at the start of a round when someone got the copper. Again, you do not have the facts. He may have heard spamming as a few people were doing it, but I, in fact, was not spamming.

Now, unless you are an admin, I do not have to waste my time responding to you anymore. Thanks for your concern in the matter.