Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ez-target aka Bonafide Admin Abuse/Mute Appeal
I'll admit, I am a very vocal person on most of the servers I got to. If I get warned or asked to tone it down or stop, I will, in turn, do so. What I don't appreciate is being targeted and muted on a minigames server without any warning or notice whatsoever. I was not blatantly yelling, screaming, cursing, moaning, etc on my mic at all. Just out of nowhere muted for a day. I ( and a few others may I add) were just saying over mic, "GET TO DA CHOPPA", as we were on a map that had a helicopter. Why was I the only one muted for "spamming" this phrase a few times over mic? Out of 3 to 4 other people. I have no idea.

When I asked why he muted me and why I got no warning, he told me the MOTD was all I needed as a warning. How am I supposed to know what I am doing is considered spamming?That is what the warnings are for. I just said a phase a few times in the span of 3 or 4 rounds. I want to be considered for a mute appeal as I feel this was wrongly placed. I was not spamming and as past appeals and abuse reports have pointed to, eztarget likes to pull the trigger quickly without any notice, blatantly abusing his power. Maybe someone needs to check him instead of him checking the innocent people on your servers.

Thanks,
Brokenhope Magoo
Holy shit magoo you got muted? You are the most respected player in the minigames server as of late. This is just blasphemous.
[Image: NrozTn.gif]
Well seeing as how "mic spamming" is subjective and based on the admin's mood and most of the admins on the forums participate in the weekly admin circle jerk, I doubt this will reach any satisfactory resolution so let me just save us some time here:
EZ: <rant> I am amazing and rules sprout from my very pores and I shall select my evidence so that it's my words over yours and this is not a trial so you have no rights in regards to trial. I drive a Prius </rant>
[16 admins like this, no regular members or users]
Circlejerk complete. Brokenhope Magoo's mute appeal and admin abuse thread will be closed. Thank you, have a nice day. Stay golden, ponyboy.
PS Fuck you for being a wonderful and much loved player who contributes to the reason our server has consistent population.
[Image: 532215_101.png]
KyleCorn, post: 101481, member: 12565 Wrote:Well seeing as how "mic spamming" is subjective and based on the admin's mood and most of the admins on the forums participate in the weekly admin circle jerk, I doubt this will reach any satisfactory resolution so let me just save us some time here:
EZ: <rant> I am amazing and rules sprout from my very pores and I shall select my evidence so that it's my words over yours and this is not a trial so you have no rights in regards to trial. I drive a Prius </rant>
[16 admins like this, no regular members or users]
Circlejerk complete. Brokenhope Magoo's mute appeal and admin abuse thread will be closed. Thank you, have a nice day. Stay golden, ponyboy.
PS Fuck you for being a wonderful and much loved player who contributes to the reason our server has consistent population.

This right here, although I feel naughty for saying so, is so damn hilarious. I am not completely agreeing with it publicly but on the inside I am like "Hmph, Hmph. Too true, too true." Whatever the case may be however magoo is actual one of a select few individuals that actually brighten the mood of the ever screeching world of minigames. He has a funny sense of humor and knows when shit gets serious how to set the mood.
[Image: NrozTn.gif]
I just have an issue with the particular style of self affirmation in the leadership. It's the same shit I see in the Corps all the time. Give someone some power, and they will use the opinions of the others who ALSO abuse their power to justify their own hard-on's they get from crapping all over the average player. Those people don't last long in leadership roles in the Marines, because they get people killed. There are no such repercussions here on the internet, so it just goes on perpetually, challenged in futility and destined to continue unchecked.

Double post

Brokenhope Magoo, post: 101479, member: 17436 Wrote:"When I asked why he muted me and why I got no warning, he told me the MOTD was all I needed as a warning."
This is because of precedence set previously. Having stepped further and further over the line, he is now emboldened by his ability to do whatever the hell he wants as long as he feels there is justification, which he can always find on this forum. My turn to </rant>.
Why do i keep seeing target's admin abuse thread more often :/
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 101485, member: 16662 Wrote:Why do i keep seeing target's admin abuse thread more often :/

Because there all in the same "friend list" all targetting and spamming him for actually doing his job, ive seen his work, and he does warn, not his fault you cant read whats printed right across your screen. He's like a cop in my opinion, Watchs what you do and punishs you for it, more you do it, longer it gets. and spamming "GET TO THE CHOPPA" is VERY VERY annoying, i understand the mute.
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
Bert John, post: 101486, member: 16855 Wrote:Because there all in the same "friend list" all targetting and spamming him for actually doing his job, ive seen his work, and he does warn, not his fault you cant read whats printed right across your screen. He's like a cop in my opinion, Watchs what you do and punishs you for it, more you do it, longer it gets. and spamming "GET TO THE CHOPPA" is VERY VERY annoying, i understand the mute.

He did not warn me. And if it was annoying, then warn me and ask EVERYONE to stop. Not just ninja mute me. I was not the only one doing said "spamming". His job is to regulate the server and make sure things do not get out of hand; not throw his admin power around whenever he feels a little annoyed. I would have stopped if he had warned me, and as i said, he told me the MOTD was the only warning I needed. I would have actual proof for you but he was only in the server for 5 or 6 rounds and left. I was not expecting to need to record a demo or take screenshots for such a minuscule event.
Target is a great guy, just way to strict. Like he should give a warning like "hey, tone it down a bit".
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
Bert John, post: 101486, member: 16855 Wrote:Because there all in the same "friend list" all targetting and spamming him for actually doing his job, ive seen his work, and he does warn, not his fault you cant read whats printed right across your screen. He's like a cop in my opinion, Watchs what you do and punishs you for it, more you do it, longer it gets. and spamming "GET TO THE CHOPPA" is VERY VERY annoying, i understand the mute.
Sir, if you think that I made an account on this community strictly to flame one admin with my group of "friends", then I am not upset but rather pitiful at how you would insult your own intelligence as such. You shouldn't be so self-depreciating, it gives off a desperate smell and speaks of daddy issues.
On a happier note than that of Bert John's abandonment issues, the Minigames server is full of people who will vouch for Brokenhope's benevolence and general outstanding sportsmanship. He plays for the game, and not for points. He doesn't flame people who don't deserve it or can't take a bit of teasing, and in that he is a better player than me. So when he has a complaint about an admin, you had better bet all your buttered biscuits that he isn't just huffing steam. There is a legitimate issue at heart and on hand, and to dismiss it as anything less (especially group flaming of the alleged god of an admin you seem to cocklust after so much) is a travesty and an injustice. It's people like you who need to check your own point of view and accept that you do NOT have all the facts.
Bert John, in conclusion (and I summarize because I know you TL;DR'ed this shit because literacy is too much for you to value) you are a peon who seeks to be fondled at the hand of corrupt power. Get off the internet and do something with your life, because burning you makes me passionately happy and if you stick around I just might not ever leave.
Yours ever so sincerely,
tricky
<3