Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords Minecraft Server Trailer Video
$UmerK1000$, post: 101657, member: 16583 Wrote:Read the text Rtard it says register with /register password then login with /login password.
(btw press T to do that)

Are you fucking kidding me? Learn to read,
"That server logs me in, but when i logged in, it just logs me out after 10 seconds. I get stuck on that purple block and can't go anywhere."

The fucking server logs me right in, then when i register(when i logged in), it logs me out. I never said anything about not letting me register, you dick. Don't bother replying anymore, the only reason am here is for war-lords's server, but thanks for the help...

Jachit, post: 101626, member: 17368 Wrote:First of all you both shouldn't be advertising. Secondly, it requires you to login to the server use commands such as /login or /password.
First of, is not advertising, Second, i've done that, so it means the server hates me Sad
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě®, post: 101660, member: 186 Wrote:Are you fucking kidding me? Learn to read,
"That server logs me in, but when i logged in, it just logs me out after 10 seconds. I get stuck on that purple block and can't go anywhere."

The fucking server logs me right in, then when i register(when i logged in), it logs me out. I never said anything about not letting me register, you dick. Don't bother replying anymore, the only reason am here is for war-lords's server, but thanks for the help...

First of, is not advertising, Second, i've done that, so it means the server hates me Sad

Okay. If you have further issues with that server than go to their main page on their forums. Otherwise let's get back to War-Lords minecraft server shall we?
[Image: NrozTn.gif]
knightrider i will get back to you with a better cracked launcher

i will release it before server goes live at this time i do not remeber the minecraft launcher i gave you

and yes this is my youtube channel
PaSS, post: 101751, member: 350 Wrote:knightrider i will get back to you with a better cracked launcher

i will release it before server goes live at this time i do not remeber the minecraft launcher i gave you

and yes this is my youtube channel

All good!
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
currently working on getting new launcher file

post will be updated
Instead of a temporary "server admin", dishing out illegal software on a public forum like an idiot, perhaps you should take that to PM and not bring it up on the forums. -_-
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
J33f, post: 101868, member: 17021 Wrote:Instead of a temporary "server admin", dishing out illegal software on a public forum like an idiot, perhaps you should take that to PM and not bring it up on the forums. -_-

By temporary server admin, are you referring to Pass? If so, I seriously doubt he's temporary. Pretty sure this is his main focus right now anyways, community/server wise and that he's pretty much in charge of the whole Minecraft portion of the community.

Despite calling him an idiot, things like that should probably be exchanged through PM's. :p
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

i am not what you call "temp admin" i am the Admin of WL Minecraft Server.

As for the status on the server it is ready my guy that builds is just uber busy and he only gets on during the weekends so thats what the delay is all about

3rdly if you wanna bitch at me do it via pm its very immature for you to do it in the public like this

and lastly this software is all custom built and there fore is not breaking mojang's terms of service. The creator of minecraft does not care there are cracked servers as well as cracked clients if he cared he would of done something about it long ago and he has said publicly that he does not care. Unlike most games the creator of this games is chill with "hacked/cracked" clients.

also here is a link to cracked clients of all sorts all of which are legit http://forum.sorbmc.com/index.php?page=downloads

i trust those downloads because i was the one that made that page

PS

All minecraft servers coming a "OFFLINE" Mode that allows any one to play no matter your username. They have made no attempt to secure the way that works and prob never will :\
Eternal, post: 101904, member: 478 Wrote:By temporary server admin, are you referring to Pass? If so, I seriously doubt he's temporary. Pretty sure this is his main focus right now anyways, community/server wise and that he's pretty much in charge of the whole Minecraft portion of the community.

Despite calling him an idiot, things like that should probably be exchanged through PM's. :p

"Like an idiot." It's all about context.

And I didn't care enough to PM you, lol. Wasn't bitching, just assisting you in understanding typical U.S. forum rules.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
J33f, post: 101909, member: 17021 Wrote:"Like an idiot." It's all about context.

And I didn't care enough to PM you, lol. Wasn't bitching, just assisting you in understanding typical U.S. forum rules.

Erm, I was saying that files like that should be exchanged through PM's o_O
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]