Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Please UNBAN ME
[Jollibee] RoMz, post: 101844, member: 16548 Wrote:After being banned with multiple accounts, you shouldn't be given an another chance. Everybody deserves a second chance but 3 times or 4 times? I don't think so! Good bye cheater! Just my opinion.
when was i given a second chance? like i said im not the only one that plays CS:S in my house now if you wana make up theories go ahead but ive only had 2 accounts under my name.
Read before you write another comment, they werent my accounts they had their own accounts never said they logged into my account to hack. I hacked on my old account and i admitted that it was me only on my other account i never had more than 2 account. If you dont believe me thats alright but dont be making assumptions about me having more than one banned account, Im not banned from any other server except this one thats why im asking to get a second chance i can go play in any other server except this one, you really think i would come and ask for a second chance and reply to all the comment just to be able to hack again in the server? NOT SAYING I WILL because i wont but there are hundreds of servers to cheat on if you really wanted to ,i just wanted a second chance because i enjoy the server and it does the job to keep hackers away and its a fun community and everyone is pretty respectful.