Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  plz unban me i got he new steam id
Hello Admin i have got new game from steam ,i got ban before so i got new steam id but when i try to get in the server i stiil have ban plz unban me i reall wanna play on ur server that's y i got new game again so plz unban me
name: polash
my old id STEAM_0:0:1510210408 my new id STEAM_1:1:73636242
can't play on any server
Something stinks...
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
hi can any one help me as i was told if i get new game i'll get unban so plz help me out

Double post

hello can any admin help me out plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
REJECTED

We do not allow players to play here after a second cheating infraction.

Previous appeal: http://war-lords.net/threads/ban-appeals...oved.8794/

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol