Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add/Remove Maps (MG)..
Okay, well this is just a suggestion but seriously, half the maps on the minigames server aren't mg maps, or overplayed..

Heres a list:
35hp_beta
mg_smee_tower (not an mg map, over played)
mg_paintball_source & jungle
All the deathrun maps.. course maps.. (They aren't minigames)
Course maps: Saw/Bobbi/Minecraft etc..

Also i believe the starting map should be random, not smee tower every time the server crashes/restart.
I believe many maps should be removed, and add some newer maps that people aren't familiar with to give
the server a bit of variety.

Kind Regards - Wilson
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
You forgot the broken maps
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 102055, member: 16662 Wrote:You forgot the broken maps
Sorry, i'm not perfect. You can suggest other maps too...
Donut, post: 102055, member: 16662 Wrote:You forgot the broken maps

Wipeout, and several others.
Gah, i can't even come up with them.

Overall yes I do agree, some maps do need either changes or be removed - Overplayed is such a problem for some maps in particular. 35hp gets extended 3 times each run, that does get annoying!
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
Warden Stillwater, post: 102061, member: 17155 Wrote:Wipeout, and several others.
Gah, i can't even come up with them.

Overall yes I do agree, some maps do need either changes or be removed - Overplayed is such a problem for some maps in particular. 35hp gets extended 3 times each run, that does get annoying!
Wipeout isnt broken anymore i dont think, but yeah it still needds to be removed... its terrible.
Not everyone would want 35hp gone. However I suggest that we remove the current 35hp map and replace it with the newer versions.
Terminator, bomberman, and battlefield seems to be broken.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
No you can't get rid of smee or paintball. It's the only time me and blackblood play minigames.
sappy, post: 104831, member: 17750 Wrote:No you can't get rid of smee or paintball. It's the only time me and blackblood play minigames.

sneaky wtf are u on about?! smee and paintball :O
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Black Blood, post: 104837, member: 14933 Wrote:sneaky wtf are u on about?! smee and paintball :O
I didn't want them removed, i was just using them as an example saying that they arent actually "minigame" maps. I mean't that they are way overplayed, and we need new maps to make the map cycle more exciting.