Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon, post: 102479, member: 724 Wrote:Lol knowpain :p
you are gonna win Wink
I hope so. Well, the winner will be randomly chosen. Doesn't mean I will win with those amount of entries. But, At least I'd be satisfied with how hard I tried but I still lose.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain, post: 102480, member: 1105 Wrote:I hope so. Well, the winner will be randomly chosen. Doesn't mean I will win with those amount of entries. But, At least I'd be satisfied with how hard I tried but I still lose.
Or you're gonna feel the emptiness or the dissatisfaction of losing all that time and effort you've been putting in just to see someone else claiming those jackpot money which are clearly yours if it wasn't random and if ypu only look at the entry numbers... No screw that! You go there and force that random lucky guy to give you your money! It doesn't matter if they call the cops on you, it doesn't matter if you get banned from the servers or/and the website! Cuz in the end, if you try hard enough, you will get that reward money. And thats all that really matters. Now you go fight for that jackpot knowpain! I believe in you

Jk goodluck to everyone participating!
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
No way! I will win this jackpot for sure
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
lol. Do your part to win, or to support the server, whatever you want to do.
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
Only part to win! Never played in wl servers bro, but ppl say it's awesome
Mr. WanteD, post: 102606, member: 16790 Wrote:Only part to win! Never played in wl servers bro, but ppl say it's awesome
So you lied in your admin application?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 102610, member: 16662 Wrote:So you lied in your admin application?
I'm always lying
New Glitch for ya. Ads make it so I can't ALT+TAB out of game for other things without CTRL+ALT+DEL, start Task Manager. Something with the video player for the ads, I imagine. Turning off the ads fixed it. Don't know if there's a solution for this, but there it is.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 102613, member: 3284 Wrote:New Glitch for ya. Ads make it so I can't ALT+TAB out of game for other things without CTRL+ALT+DEL, start Task Manager. Something with the video player for the ads, I imagine. Turning off the ads fixed it. Don't know if there's a solution for this, but there it is.
I thought it had something to do with screen resolution vs desktop resolution? Hmmm
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
It happens when the ads play with adobe flash. It's a fallback for any of their ads which don't come in the HTML5 format.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol