Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Crazelol Ban Appeal
Name: (The in-game name used during the time of ban) I might have been Jordan, It was awhile back maybe 7+ months or so.
SteamID: (The banned steam id) I don't know what the steam ID is on the account I was banned on, but I have made a whole new steam and bought another copy of the game however I'm still banned. Current steam ID is. STEAM_0:0:75291768
Server: (The server you can't access) All wL servers.

I think I read something awhile back about buying another copy of the game I could be unbanned hopefully that's the case because wL is the ONLY reason I bought another copy, your servers rock hope to be back soon.

(reason I was banned: No smoke/Hack <--- Idk what that is but the demo was conclusive so the ban was never lifted.)

Thanks lots -Jordan

Edit: I member what it was now, I was wall hacking and it wasn't a nosmoke hack it's something called "render Boxes" or something it puts a blue box around people, Regardless I was hacking and I will not even ATTEMPT to say my ban is not justified I got what I deserved but it has been quite awhile and I did buy a new copy of the game hopefully that will influence the outcome of the ban appeal. - Jordan again Tongue
I have under name of Jordan, STEAM_0:1:29182701 banned for No Smoke hack by HoboBob with demo attached.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...43+&Submit=

Please wait for a Root Admin to address this.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Sorry to be a problem again but I've been constantly checking this thread for the past three days waiting for a reply, I'm really anxious to know whether I'll be rejoining the wL community or if I will stay banned is there anyone I can directly contact for a swifter reply? I can keep patient just would love to either get back to the wL community as fast as possible or to be told it's not going to happen !
Root Admins have lives outside of here also. Please be patient. One of them WILL address this Appeal.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
The ban has been lifted on STEAM_0:0:75291768
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I went into a wL server, I changed my name and when I tryed to pick a team it said I was banned and to see http://war-lords.net for more information, I had thought it got lifted as bison said in my ban appeal from earlier this week. :/
It should work after the server changes map.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol