Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee + Keyboard
cucubelu, post: 103732, member: 15378 Wrote:Best support ever btw... called up Microsoft, stayed in line for like 5 seconds... and once I gave my serial number and details he was like "oh shit, only three years old? No problem, send it in and we will send you a free replacement as soon as we have it"...

Hell yee...
Damn nice. I'm surprised they'll do that since it's not their fault and it has been 3 years.. :O
I got lucky! 16 days left on the warranty. xD
MS is easier to deal with than anyone else out there which is quite surprising.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I had the same luck with Intel on a P4 CPU issue about 5 years ago. I was surprised at how smooth everything went.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 103743, member: 2104 Wrote:I had the same luck with Intel on a P4 CPU issue about 5 years ago. I was surprised at how smooth everything went.
Good to know that good customer service still exists.
[Image: Drink-spilled-on-keyboard-008.jpg]

the horror...
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Ghosty, post: 103745, member: 15215 Wrote:[Image: Drink-spilled-on-keyboard-008.jpg]

the horror...
Could be worse...could be the "Hair wax" from:
There's Something About Mary

[SIZE=3]Let that sink in for a second...[/SIZE]
You all say you got lucky like if you got a few hundred bucks on top of the replacement unit for a stress damages or something. So far you just got your shit replaced, nothing more =)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Well look who stopped on in, it's Negative Nelly. Wassup RU?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Moriarty, post: 103788, member: 9168 Wrote:You all say you got lucky like if you got a few hundred bucks on top of the replacement unit for a stress damages or something. So far you just got your shit replaced, nothing more =)
For a 3 year old product that I personally managed to wreck... yea I would say I am lucky! Wink
JayCat, post: 103791, member: 2104 Wrote:Well look who stopped on in, it's Negative Nelly. Wassup RU?
Whats up Jay, reality is always negative when I pronounce it. =)

Double post

cucubelu, post: 103794, member: 15378 Wrote:For a 3 year old product that I personally managed to wreck... yea I would say I am lucky! Wink
I guess so=) I just shipped back a thousand dollars machine and got a free return shipping, am I lucky too?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]