Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Gagged
Riser, post: 104027, member: 992 Wrote:Since you're banned you can communicate with admins by using u, and type @something.. that is if anyone harasses you or teases you.

I'm not removing the silence unless a root thinks its ok to
yea thank u for that!

Double post

please help me please do something about my gag please i have been waiting for too long why dont u all solve these gag Sad
Quote:waiting!
M. Bison, post: 103902, member: 359 Wrote:Why would it matter whether they are admins?

You shouldn't be harassing people to the point where admin intervention is necessary.
^
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
please do something i am good now i will not harass anyone Sad
You do know that you tend to talk alot of cow and when an admin shows him/herself, you immediately act goody good. Plus, I myself have gagged you several times along with Kaki. In my opinion, it shouldn't be lifted since you cannot seem to "Get the Point". But alas, we shall wait for the roots to decide.

-In the name of Gensokyo!
Big Grinso I am good when admins are there take a look at my chat history again I never harass people and u and kaki are the cheaters of the game (kicking for no reason) at that time I didn't even know how to identify an admin

Double post

and all above that i deserve a chance
N$$, I've known you for quite a bit and I don't think the admins should lift the gag on you. You've been harassing people and annoying people a lot.
squigly you might think this because I was talking to macha your friend but you can ask him I was not harassing him and as you r saying that u have known me quite a bit but this gag was applied months ago please don't bluff
ya he doesn't respect anyone and just keeps talking bullshit about other players.
but atleast I don't harass people anymore
This has like nothing to do with Macha at all. I'm talking about you in general.